• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
I need help.
I ordered a bottle from a polish seller since the 6th, the thing got stuck at customs, so they shipped another bottle. it's technically meant to arrive between the 27th and the 30th though here's the thing, i'd like to get mt hands on SN before the 28th. Do you have any other reliable source that takes less time to ship it, or of a place around paris where i could get some???

A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
There also a Spanish source. I don t know the timeframe for shipment and delivery.

Reactions: Delia
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Perhaps google and the telephone will be your best friends....
See if there are any chemical supply companies, but they might need paperwork to show you have a valid need for it.
SN is used to cure meat so perhaps some type of cooking or kitchen supply store may have it.
@goldenrods mentioned "chemical & home improvement stores", so I'm not sure if that could be helpful ?
This thread may be interesting :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/picking-up-sn-tomorrow.29397/
Another option could be in markets, or perhaps chinatown, etc, where meat preparation is done.

Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019
There also a Spanish source. I don t know the timeframe for shipment and delivery.
Hi, I want to contact you with a personal message but you need to post more in order to be able to send and receive messages