• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ThoughtsMinds

ThoughtsMinds

Jun 8, 2020
I am planning my CTB using sn and have pretty much everything ready however I can't decide whether I want to do it at home or at a motel. I live alone in a studio with my cat. I fear I wouldn't be found for *days* maybe even a week or two worst case scenario. I would leave a note on my door for someone to call management or the police. I'm just not sure how quickly someone would actually get to my body though I don't know any of my neighbors and I'm not sure how likely sometime is to see the note right away. I haven't written those note yet. Also I have quite a roach problem at my apartment... would my corpse just become a roach motel? Christ what a fucking horrifying image!

If I did it at a motel they'd find me like what a day later and it would be dealt with sooner. Is sn is peaceful enough method that it would be ok to die in a hotel room? With sn it reliable enough to be dead in a few hours?

Reactions: all_pointless
SadErection

SadErection

Jun 20, 2020
Personally I would do it out in the wilderness but I would say wherever you would feel more comfortable I guess. I am sure someone would walk past your door and see a note within a few days considering how many people walk by your door per day.

Reactions: Kamiotesoro, ThoughtsMinds and x-Ace-x
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
In a hotel or motel it would be easier for others that are your next of kin to deal with clean up wise, especially since you'd be found fairly soon compared to at home. But it's your decision and you should do whatever you feel is most comfortable.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I am planning my CTB using sn and have pretty much everything ready however I can't decide whether I want to do it at home or at a motel. I live alone in a studio with my cat. I fear I wouldn't be found for *days* maybe even a week or two worst case scenario. I would leave a note on my door for someone to call management or the police. I'm just not sure how quickly someone would actually get to my body though I don't know any of my neighbors and I'm not sure how likely sometime is to see the note right away. I haven't written those note yet. Also I have quite a roach problem at my apartment... would my corpse just become a roach motel? Christ what a fucking horrifying image!

If I did it at a motel they'd find me like what a day later and it would be dealt with sooner. Is sn is peaceful enough method that it would be ok to die in a hotel room? With sn it reliable enough to be dead in a few hours?

Maybe a motel would be better than the roach motel, lol you could write a note with your home address and say you have a cat at home, the checkout time is usually 12.00 so you can plan it so your are not left for a long period.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Theresa Riot, all_pointless, Bct and 2 others
jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
I'm probably gonna have to do it at home. I have severe brain and body damage from SSRIs and live with my mother who is in her early 70's. I am basically on suicide watch. Unfortunately she will be the one to find my body even if I leave a chair with a note in front of door. She will still come rushing in. I can make enough white noise I think not to be disturbed but the aftermath is gonna be what it's gonna be. I have already told her she will find me blue if she insists on coming in. The truth is she would see my body anyway even if I did it in a motel. Or forest. It's not ideal but my situation is to dire to worry about it anymore. I'm only concerned with dying at this point.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, all_pointless, Kamiotesoro and 3 others
B

breachingthevoid

Feb 1, 2020
The only thing I can tell you is that I am very close with someone who's mother passed in her home and wasn't found for 4 to 5 days. It was a HORRIBLE fiasco. The scent is what alerted the neighbors, but once the door was opened, it permeated the entire complex. My "friend" had to call in a Hazmat company to the tune of over 30K to do "clean up" - they had to tear out all fabric (so carpets, all porous belongings, clothes, curtains, etc.), most of the drywall, and the entire tile bathroom floor where she was found (basically her body had began to liquify). Once all this was removed, they had to fumigate the apartment with smoke bombs for about 3 days to get the scent down to something manageable. My "friend" went about a week after they cleared the apartment for people to go in, and he said it still smelled like putrid death. So...if you have family that is going to have to deal with your home, I would advise against doing anything and not making SURE you are found within a day. In a hotel, you would be found sooner and people pass away in hotels all the time, they have protocols to deal with this sort of thing. Just my two cents.
I'm probably gonna have to do it at home. I have severe brain and body damage from SSRIs and live with my mother who is in her early 70's. I am basically on suicide watch. Unfortunately she will be the one to find my body even if I leave a chair with a note in front of door. She will still come rushing in. I can make enough white noise I think not to be disturbed but the aftermath is gonna be what it's gonna be. I have already told her she will find me blue if she insists on coming in. The truth is she would see my body anyway even if I did it in a motel. Or forest. It's not ideal but my situation is to dire to worry about it anymore. I'm only concerned with dying at this point.

Can I ask about your brain damage from SSRI's and how that happened?

Reactions: Bct and casctb
jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
The only thing I can tell you is that I am very close with someone who's mother passed in her home and wasn't found for 4 to 5 days. It was a HORRIBLE fiasco. The scent is what alerted the neighbors, but once the door was opened, it permeated the entire complex. My "friend" had to call in a Hazmat company to the tune of over 30K to do "clean up" - they had to tear out all fabric (so carpets, all porous belongings, clothes, curtains, etc.), most of the drywall, and the entire tile bathroom floor where she was found (basically her body had began to liquify). Once all this was removed, they had to fumigate the apartment with smoke bombs for about 3 days to get the scent down to something manageable. My "friend" went about a week after they cleared the apartment for people to go in, and he said it still smelled like putrid death. So...if you have family that is going to have to deal with your home, I would advise against doing anything and not making SURE you are found within a day. In a hotel, you would be found sooner and people pass away in hotels all the time, they have protocols to deal with this sort of thing. Just my two cents.

Can I ask about your brain damage from SSRI's and how that happened?
I was on and off SSRIs for 18 years. I stopped this last time and developed severe PSSD, permanent emotional numbness, memory loss, severe sleeplessness, complete loss of libido, complete body numbness, loss of taste and smell, muscle wastage, severe dry skin, dry eyes, dry mouth, genital shrinkage, other physical symptoms, etc. Complete neuroendocrine dysfunction. I've visited one of the few doctors that tries to treat this in San Diego but he was unable to help as I, and many others with SSRI damage, don't respond to drugs either therapeutically or recreationally. They seem to think the drug has damaged many important receptors in the brain and body. Basically your entire humanity. I feel like a chemically lobotomized and castrated zombie. It's a horrific neurotoxic reaction. Been over 2 years and I can't take it anymore.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, Journeytoletgo, all_pointless and 3 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018

All that in 4-5 days? I had no idea it could get that bad so quickly. I don't quite understand. Was it a really hot environment?

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
With your situation, it's better to do it at a motel/hotel, you'll be discovered faster. If you're unsure with how long you'll passed away from SN, you can always CTB from the earliest check-in hour. From what I read based on Stan's guide to SN, it'll take around 4 hours at the longest so if you CTB at midnight, it'll still safe.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Cons with hotel,(maybe motel too?)

I've stayed in hotels where the room service will randomly knock the door,looking to clean the room. Let's say,you're passed out. Room service knocks the door,shouts "clean da room,clean da room?",expecting a response. When none comes,they assume you're out & they can go in...

Last edited:
B

breachingthevoid

Feb 1, 2020
I was on and off SSRIs for 18 years. I stopped this last time and developed severe PSSD, permanent emotional numbness, memory loss, severe sleeplessness, complete loss of libido, complete body numbness, loss of taste and smell, muscle wastage, severe dry skin, dry eyes, dry mouth, genital shrinkage, other physical symptoms, etc. Complete neuroendocrine dysfunction. I've visited one of the few doctors that tries to treat this in San Diego but he was unable to help as I, and many others with SSRI damage, don't respond to drugs either therapeutically or recreationally. They seem to think the drug has damaged many important receptors in the brain and body. Basically your entire humanity. I feel like a chemically lobotomized and castrated zombie. It's a horrific neurotoxic reaction. Been over 2 years and I can't take it anymore.
Wow, I'm SO sorry to hear about all of that. I, myself, have been on a form of SSRI's for year as well and haven't experienced any ill effects as of yet, but this has me worried. Would you mind if I asked what exactly you were taking?

jrums

jrums

Student
Apr 14, 2019
Wow, I'm SO sorry to hear about all of that. I, myself, have been on a form of SSRI's for year as well and haven't experienced any ill effects as of yet, but this has me worried. Would you mind if I asked what exactly you were taking?
I took every single SSRI in my 18 years on and off psych drugs. I usually went back to normal when stopping them. A few years ago I noticed the low libido and a couple of other sexual symptoms I had on the drug stuck after a bout with Zoloft. I didn't recognize this as the start of a syndrome and took Prozac sometime after. That's when all hell broke lose and my brain and body were completely destroyed. Found out these are common symptoms of "PSSD" afterwards. It's rare but it does happen and when if it does it happens 100%. What are you taking these meds for?

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
I took every single SSRI in my 18 years on and off psych drugs. I usually went back to normal when stopping them. A few years ago I noticed the low libido and a couple of other sexual symptoms I had on the drug stuck after a bout with Zoloft. I didn't recognize this as the start of a syndrome and took Prozac sometime after. That's when all hell broke lose and my brain and body were completely destroyed. Found out these are common symptoms of "PSSD" afterwards. It's rare but it does happen and when if it does it happens 100%. What are you taking these meds for?

Think I seen your name on a certain forum. I know what you're going through

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
OP.. yes.. what SN does to the gut after death, you will have a roach and other bug problem ... best to be found the next day.

you can set up delayed email or text.

but a motel/ hotel would be better .. and leave a note who to contact.

N

Nastynati

Jun 10, 2020

I plan to send delayed texts 6-8 hours after SN. I read enough to know that 4 hours is a safe amount of time, though you can still survive it. Especially seeing how I don't have an antiemetic.