• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

?

+ + + +

May 30, 2018
Great song!
Probably this for me

i haven't been able to cry for a long time, haven't been able to listen any kind of music, even tolerate it. i've been listening this song non-stop tonight and been crying for 20 minutes, and i feel human again. memories from one of the favourite things from past have arised to my mind, from the time i was in a punk concert and shared a tear with a stranger feeling more connected to another person than ever.

will cherish this night a long time. thank you, ((would hug you)) :).

Reactions: VanHeineken
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
i haven't been able to cry for a long time, haven't been able to listen any kind of music, even tolerate it. i've been listening this song non-stop tonight and been crying for 20 minutes, and i feel human again. memories from one of the favourite things from past have arised to my mind, from the time i was in a punk concert and shared a tear with a stranger feeling more connected to another person than ever.

will cherish this night a long time. thank you, ((would hug you)) :).
I feel kind of honoured to be the one to release from your emotional trap, I have a better version of it on my computer, I don't know how I could send it to you, but I feel you need it.