d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
There's no worse feeling than being ignored by the few people you actually talk to. From being left on seen or delivered as you watch them all hang out without you on their stories. Sometimes I don't even know why I'm even staying alive because no matter what, I always seem to end up as an eleventh wheel or something. I hate having to make plans with myself all the time and having to be alone 99% of the time. It's driving me insane. I buy people things and try to be there for them when I can but no matter what, nobody wants to be close friends with me. I hate feeling so broken because it just seems to come naturally to others but not me. If I died, none of these people would even notice and that's not just pessimism. I'm simply not relevant to anyone except my sister kind of

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: $uicideeydea, Sannti, avaruus and 9 others
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I feel exactly the same

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I can relate completely.
I've always disliked being ignored by people.

I remember back in high school when teachers would ask us to find a partner for a project.
As always, nobody wanted to work with me despite having good grades. And the worst part was that when there was someone without a partner, instead of working with me, they would form a team of three with an existing pair.

Even worse, during the pandemic, a classmate once sent me a message when I had Telegram, greeting me and saying that I was forgetting about her and the rest of the classmates. I simply responded with:
"I should say that, you all forgot about me." And you know what? After that message, she never responded to me again.

Why do people suddenly care about you despite ignoring you for a long time?
I've tried to stop thinking about making friends and just continue with my life, but, like you, being alone has become monotonous for me, and sometimes I just want to go out and distract myself a bit.
However, being a NEET, I'm a complete stranger in the streets.

I don't understand when people say making friends is very easy, as if they know what a friend is.
When I was a child, making friends was easy. My classmates would talk to me despite my shyness and always invite me to play. All that mattered was having fun.
But now, as an adult, making friends is quite complicated. It seems like I have to find friends "to have a better life," and I say this because my therapist basically told me that. According to her, she says that without friends, I won't be able to get a job or something specific because, apparently, in adulthood, having friends gives you social status...

Even if I try to be social and meet new people, I always feel like a ghost, as they never seem interested in me.
Even though I try to convince myself that I don't need friends and prefer to be alone, I wonder how long I can keep this up...

• Hugs
Reactions: Moburin 29 and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
There's no worse feeling than being ignored by the few people you actually talk to. From being left on seen or delivered as you watch them all hang out without you on their stories. Sometimes I don't even know why I'm even staying alive because no matter what, I always seem to end up as an eleventh wheel or something. I hate having to make plans with myself all the time and having to be alone 99% of the time. It's driving me insane. I buy people things and try to be there for them when I can but no matter what, nobody wants to be close friends with me. I hate feeling so broken because it just seems to come naturally to others but not me. If I died, none of these people would even notice and that's not just pessimism. I'm simply not relevant to anyone except my sister kind of
I feel you, I've always been alone since I was a teen, even when people try to get to know me I end up pushing them away just cz I suck at socializing they get bored of me. I really just gave up on trying to care for people

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I can relate completely.
I've always disliked being ignored by people.

I remember back in high school when teachers would ask us to find a partner for a project.
As always, nobody wanted to work with me despite having good grades. And the worst part was that when there was someone without a partner, instead of working with me, they would form a team of three with an existing pair.

Even worse, during the pandemic, a classmate once sent me a message when I had Telegram, greeting me and saying that I was forgetting about her and the rest of the classmates. I simply responded with:
"I should say that, you all forgot about me." And you know what? After that message, she never responded to me again.

Why do people suddenly care about you despite ignoring you for a long time?
I've tried to stop thinking about making friends and just continue with my life, but, like you, being alone has become monotonous for me, and sometimes I just want to go out and distract myself a bit.
However, being a NEET, I'm a complete stranger in the streets.

I don't understand when people say making friends is very easy, as if they know what a friend is.
When I was a child, making friends was easy. My classmates would talk to me despite my shyness and always invite me to play. All that mattered was having fun.
But now, as an adult, making friends is quite complicated. It seems like I have to find friends "to have a better life," and I say this because my therapist basically told me that. According to her, she says that without friends, I won't be able to get a job or something specific because, apparently, in adulthood, having friends gives you social status...

Even if I try to be social and meet new people, I always feel like a ghost, as they never seem interested in me.
Even though I try to convince myself that I don't need friends and prefer to be alone, I wonder how long I can keep this up...
This is quite relatable, especially the groupwork bit. I was a very shy child but still had some friends but ever since ages 10-11, I've just consistently been a social outcast and about a decade later, nothing's changed and I can't see thing's getting better. The only time people actually wanted to be around me was when I took these psych meds that just made me impulsive and manic. It's all very unfortunate

Reactions: ClaudeCTTE
girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
i'm sorry :( this hits hard and is very relatable :(

it's so hard when the person i care about most and my only friend sees me as an afterthought or barely even a real friend. it hurts hearing about her hanging out with her other friends while ignoring me. the fact that i'll never have the opportunity or ability to make close friends makes me so sad. it's just impossible

• Hugs
Reactions: Moburin 29
Moburin 29

Moburin 29

Just a random background character
Sep 17, 2023

O, that reminds me of situation I had back in the day. There was one time when teacher formed groups themselves on random for group project. Other members of the group completely ignored that I was assigned with them. They prepared and presented project completely without me, and nobody had any questions, even the teacher.

Yeah, fun times. My class was pretty toxic place.

I wanted to say that, no matter how much I don't like being ignored, it's better than being bullied, but than I remembered that we as species have interesting biological mechanism. We are really triggered if people ignore us. So I guess if you think about it ignoring is sort of bullying of it's own.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClaudeCTTE