V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Can you post your success story? I could use some encouragement right now. I'm pretty suspicious of internet transactions using western union and money gram.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Kruger
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
yeah I know, just happens to be convenient

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I'm attempting to acquire N from A. What do I need to know?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
His email...the rest i imagine he will happily tell you 'how to'

Ya I got his email, sent him one and received what seems like an automated email. I replied back and am now waiting on a response. Hope this works.

Have you acquired from A?

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Ya I got his email, sent him one and received what seems like an automated email. I replied back and am now waiting on a response. Hope this works.

I haven't contacted so can't say if this is correct.but If you have the right email, i assume your GTG. I think he replies like once a day to people? From what i read it may be possible he is selling the 2 bottles like he used too at the moment,rather than the 1 bottle of 'new stuff'. just from a post a member recently put on hereabout im not 100%

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I haven't contacted so can't say if this is correct.but If you have the right email, i assume your GTG. I think he replies like once a day to people? From what i read it may be possible he is selling the 2 bottles like he used too at the moment,rather than the 1 bottle of 'new stuff'. just from a post a member recently put on hereabout im not 100%

Gotcha, it's been a couple days with no response so we'll see what happens next week.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
You're buying an illegal to own or sell product, in order to kill yourself which it's also illegal to help someone to do in many jurisdictions (14 years+ in prison in some countries), from an anonymous person.

I doubt he'll accept a postal order made out in his name and delivered to his house.

Reactions: BipolarGuy
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Gotcha, it's been a couple days with no response so we'll see what happens next week.

I imagine as long as its the legit email( i assume you have checked this) they will be in touch. I assume this automated sort of email, made you think it was the right person at least? maybe some other people on here have spoken to him recently and might post?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I imagine as long as its the legit email( i assume you have checked this) they will be in touch. I assume this automated sort of email, made you think it was the right person at least? maybe some other people on here have spoken to him recently and might post?

Ya I'm confident it's the right email, I asked multiple people here. We'll see what happens.

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Ya I'm confident it's the right email, I asked multiple people here. We'll see what happens.

thats most important thing!!! I have what people have sent me and would check it with others, thats the best way. maybe he is away? let us know what happens :)

sophie.zzz

sophie.zzz

Oct 10, 2019
Me and my husband have received N from A a few weeks ago with the new adress of A (Tutanota).
The first order did'nt work but the second one was a success !
(We live in France)
Sorry for my english level !

Reactions: virtualoctopus, Kruger and ESPOIR
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
can i ask why you feel the need to put what the email is?

E

Elie1997

Oct 1, 2020
[QUOTE = "sophie.zzz, message: 899539, membre: 11181"]
Mon mari et moi avons reçu N de A il y a quelques semaines avec la nouvelle adresse de A (Tutanota).
La première commande n'a pas fonctionné mais la seconde a été un succès!
(Nous habitons en France)
Désolé pour mon niveau d'anglais!
[/CITATION]

Pourquoi elle n'a pas fonctionné ? pouvez vous me MP plz

sophie.zzz

sophie.zzz

Oct 10, 2019
The first time, the package has been seized by american custom...