Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I disabled my account but had to get one more thing off my chest.

To all those who bullied me, ridiculed my threads and suffering and laughed at me here.

I just wanted to let you know that from this moment onwards you are going to need to find someone else to abuse.
Becauee this is the last thing I post here and I am leaving this forum forvever.

Goodbye forever.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Pessimist, death137, WOODESITY and 6 others
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
?

Reactions: kovkay, ithappens, littlelungs and 2 others
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I'm sorry that you've felt bullied. I think we're all broken and sometimes that comes across mean. I hope I haven't contributed to your unhappiness

Reactions: LADY007, weepingfree, WOODESITY and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Being an incel online is like being a black jewish disabled lesbian in Nazi Germany, everyone is going to attack on sight since you're in one of the few groups that can be openly shat on.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: END21_22, Busdriver, Makko and 8 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
If it's any consolation, Melanie Saville has tweeted you her sympathies.

It's never nice for anyone to be harassed (so bit reach thing to say for the mod of a Facebook page that did exactly that :sick: but anywho)

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Leaving forever is a good thing, people. Isn't that what most of us (keep saying we) want?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Leaving forever is a good thing, people. Isn't that what most of us (keep saying we) want?
So to clarify, you feel like it's a good thing for a individual to feel bullied into leaving?

Reactions: weepingfree, snxw, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Being an incel online is like being a black jewish disabled lesbian in Nazi Germany, everyone is going to attack on sight since you're in one of the few groups that can be openly shat on.
Thing is he denied it yet probably needed to learn of the redpill/blackpill more than most.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I'm so glad some people think it's a good idea to crack jokes in this thread. :meh: @Busticket I'm sorry you feel unwelcome and disliked here. Good luck with everything.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fehler, Busdriver, Meditation guide and 4 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
So to clarify, you feel like it's a good thing for a individual to feel bullied into leaving?
I'm saying it's a good thing to leave a suicide forum, dead or alive. Is that shocking? Don't most of us keep saying we wanna die/leave forever?

OP was not bullied into leaving. He received support from plenty of people & got in some trouble with others, primarily women, for saying some dumb stuff. He asked if a certain thing he was planning on doing was creepy & when most members told him that it was indeed creepy, he got offended. He is not a perfect little angel (not that anyone is). He started numerous threads about wanting to leave because he felt this place wasn't the right fit for him for multiple reasons. He also announced he was no longer suicidal. He said he was leaving to improve his life 5 or 6 times & received hugs & best wishes on each occasion. If he was so brutally bullied, why didn't you & other good souls stand up for him? Why didn't you report his bullies?

Reactions: weepingfree, kovkay, ithappens and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm saying it's a good thing to leave a suicide forum, dead or alive. Is that shocking? Don't most of us keep saying we wanna die/leave forever?

OP was not bullied into leaving. He received support from plenty of people & got in some trouble with others, primarily women, for saying some dumb stuff. He asked if a certain thing he was planning on doing was creepy & when most members told him that it was indeed creepy, he got offended. He is not a perfect little angel (not that anyone is). He started numerous threads about wanting to leave because he felt this place wasn't the right fit for him for multiple reasons. He also announced he was no longer suicidal. He said he was leaving to improve his life 5 or 6 times & received hugs & best wishes on each occasion. If he was so brutally bullied, why didn't you & other good souls stand up for him? Why didn't you report his bullies?
It's not a suicide forum, it's a pro choice forum. There is a rather large difference in ideologies there.

@Busticket clearly stated that they felt bullied into leaving. I'd say it's hardly your place to speak for them and say otherwise. I'm neither defending BT nor attacking you here.

I'm no "good soul" as you put it but I do love and respect this forum. Any issue related to scammers, predators, or trolls/bullies shouldn't be taken lightly.

Reactions: Busdriver, AtMostOkay, weepingfree and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
It's not a suicide forum, it's a pro choice forum. There is a rather large difference in ideologies there.

I'm pro-choice. People are free to announce that they're leaving to improve their lives, just like OP did at least 5 times. Some members who choose recovery decide to stay, but he was adamant about leaving to better himself.

@Busticket clearly stated that they felt bullied into leaving. I'd say it's hardly your place to speak for them and say otherwise.

But I'm not speaking for him. He didn't state that he felt bullied into leaving, read his post again...
Read his other goodbye threads if you want to find out why he wanted to disable his account. This is what he said after I told him he didn't have to leave:

"I am addicted to this site and connecting and getting validation and recognition from you all which is quite ridiculous because you are all complete strangers living thousands of miles away from me and I will never meet any of you.
I am simply addicted to this site. Whenever I open a thread and I see it has a lot of replies I get a dopamine rush.
And I want to stop that addiction."

Reactions: littlelungs, ithappens, Celerity and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
It's not a suicide forum, it's a pro choice forum.
cant it be a prochoice suicide forum? i mean, it is a suicide forum, we dont exactly talk about what flavor of cookies we're going to be baking today. but its still prochoice because you can decide what you want to do about your suicidal thoughts, be it use the recovery section or suicide section.

• Hugs
Reactions: weepingfree, Pen>Sword and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
cant it be a prochoice suicide forum?
Not just can it be, that's exactly what it is yes.

we dont exactly talk about what flavor of cookies we're going to be baking today.
We could as this is the off topic forum. However, discussing the two aforementioned topics further is derailing to the thread.

I'm not speaking for him. He didn't state that he felt bullied into leaving, read his post again...

In all fairness It's literally in the thread title and OP. I don't know either of you and again I'm not here to pass judgement, I just think such claims should be taken seriously.

Ultimately I didn't come here for a debate. I came to wish another member luck on their journey. Good luck @Busticket and take care.

Reactions: Busdriver and Pen>Sword
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Reactions: littlelungs, Brick In The Wall and motel rooms
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
the above quote about it "not being a suicide forum" is why i said isnt it both, thats all :)
I just hate when we're only labeled as such. Because it's more than just that. But again we're sidestepping the issue.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
In all fairness It's literally in the thread title and OP.
How is it literally in the title & OP? The thread title isn't "I feel bullied into leaving". No such statement is in his post either... Busticket was not a helpless martyr who got devoured by lions; there's no need to scare new members...

Reactions: ithappens
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
How is it literally in the title & OP? The thread title isn't "I feel bullied into leaving". No such statement is in his post either... Busticket was not a helpless martyr who got devoured by lions; there's no need to scare new members...
I think you're the only one to mention martyrs, lions, or scaring individuals thus far. It hardly seems appropriate given the subject matter.

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Wish I could've bullied you before you left.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: fox_wannabe and AtMostOkay