• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
, 2nybxs

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, LivedTooLong, Severen and 26 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Ok i'll bite, what do you need me for!

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4288 and 9 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Ahh well for that i need more caffeine lol so off to boil the kettle i go ho ho

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Luzor, blueming and 9 others
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Ok i'll bite, what do you need me for!

I was ranting to an acquaintance yesterday about the right to legal-assisted-suicide for all.

He's good with terminally ill patients having access but no one else.

I said there are people who don't suffer from terminal illness that want and should have the right to die.

His reply, "Yeah, but it's only like 9 of ya'll."

Pro-lifers are lurking - REPRESENT!

ETA - And of course, good company. :)

Reactions: Deafsn0w, blueming, stargazer and 8 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
We all were lurkers once, it's great to contribute to the forum and therapeutic to let out everything that's bottled up. It might not solve everything but it sure makes things just a little easier to handle.

Reactions: stellabelle, MsM3talGamer, Deafsn0w and 14 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
We all were lurkers once, it's great to contribute to the forum and therapeutic to let out everything that's bottled up. It might not solve everything but it sure makes things just a little easier to handle.
I'll bump to that

Reactions: Deafsn0w, GreenLantern, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
L

Luzor

Dec 10, 2018
Hi I'm very much a shy lurker in that I don't feel the urge to ever post anything. Looking to become friends with a few people through PMs but can't do that yet. Anyway hi fellow lurkers and everyone posting interesting things and thanks Jodes or I probably would never have posted

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, LivedTooLong, MsM3talGamer and 7 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Hi I'm very much a shy lurker in that I don't feel the urge to ever post anything. Looking to become friends with a few people through PMs but can't do that yet. Anyway hi fellow lurkers and everyone posting interesting things and thanks Jodes or I probably would never have posted
@Luzor Im really glad!!! I'vel really stuggled with PMs and other things too, this communuty is very undertanding whatever your difficulties. Glad my ploy worked :) i hope you will share anything you care too! No-one will bite, I promise! Each new person to join brings joy to others here, don't underestime that :) and as the old saying goes, "sorry you're here"! I hope youre ok!

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, Letmego. Please, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
You could make friends here for example just say what you think or feel and you will meet people you like, like-minded people, that react positively to things you say.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, iHeartRockArt and Deafsn0w
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
*wiggles fingers in a hello*

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
It's a wiggle wave like Flower in Bambi when he says hello to Bambi and Thumper.
Lmao k I will watch it!! I'm crurious now :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and SiArc
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
If you Google "Flower wave in bambi" it should be the first gif to pop up in images. Couldn't get it on here. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jodes
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
If you Google "Flower wave in bambi" it should be the first gif to pop up in images. Couldn't get it on here. Sorry.
I'll wait til my other half is up and ask her to find it for me, she'll find it in a snap

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals