• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
At any given point since the age of about 12 I've been exhausted and some sort of ulcer or cold is always in the horizon.
I am fucking exhausted, don't have the energy to move, yet the world keeps spinning and I continually am dragging (in some cases literally) myself round to try and keep up.
Swimming against the tide, uphill struggle, name your cliché, this life can be a steaming pile of rancid shit.
Peace everybody.
DBD

Reactions: Psilo, Redt2go, ShadowOfTheDay and 2 others
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
At any given point since the age of about 12 I've been exhausted and some sort of ulcer or cold is always in the horizon.
I am fucking exhausted, don't have the energy to move, yet the world keeps spinning and I continually am dragging (in some cases literally) myself round to try and keep up.
Swimming against the tide, uphill struggle, name your cliché, this life can be a steaming pile of rancid shit.
Peace everybody.
DBD
depression sucks. how have u been eating. and what are you trying to keep up with?

Reactions: Redt2go
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
depression sucks. how have u been eating. and what are you trying to keep up with?
Hey friend, thanks for your concern, that means a lot.
Eating is up and down, most days I can eat like a hog in the fat house.
I'm just trying not to drown against all the shit that life chucks at you, sort of explains why I'm here (not withstanding all the horrible childhood shit that is now bubbling to the surface, like a bloated corpse in a swamp).
A clever therapist once said to me something along the lines of;
'Depression means you think and overthink a lot, whether you want to or not, and this leaves you in a constant state of tiredness.'
For me that made a lot of sense.
Peace brother.
DBD

Reactions: Redt2go