happylilsht

happylilsht

Jan 23, 2021
I feel so empty and tired I can't even research to find an accessible reliable method i'm considering just jumping but even that would need some looking into to find a tall enough building that i can access rooftop idk.. i can't think and i'm too tired and hopeless i feel like i'm too much of a failure to end it i can't deal with existing anymore i feel detached from everyone and everything i alrd feel dead and it'll only get worse from here i'm getting number soon i'll get to complete apathy i need my method

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, FuneralCry, g0921 and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I really feel you.

I just don't have a method and I feel too tired or lazy to do something. As for jumping, or doing something painful and impulsive just a stabbing myself, I just...don't have the guts.

I've been working a lot and studying to keep my mind busy. I know you're tired and don't feel like doing anything but finding a hobby or something like that might help!

Anyway, hope you can somehow feel better soon.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: happylilsht
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have similar thoughts and emotions. Life really is hard and the worst part is we have no right to die. (at least where I live) It's an awful feeling when you want to leave but feel like you are unable to. It really is hard to die. I wish you the best.

Reactions: happylilsht