R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I am so tired. I don't even feel much anymore. It's like I'm stuck. I don't know how I feel or I feel so anxious, I'm shaking and overthinking or a mix of both. It's so much. Too much and I feel myself going downhill but not one person gets me. Not my friend. Definitely not my family. And it keeps getting worse. And I know it's a matter of time before it completely destroys me. I don't know what's wrong with me. It's exhausting. And no one even tries to understand it. So I have to deal with it all by myself and those same people are always the first to make me feel bad for feeling suicidal. It's my fault. Always my fault. My fault for feeling anxious. My fault for feeling or being depressed. My fault for all of it. If I just distract myself. I just need it all to stop. It feels like a show. Everyone concerns.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: nosoul, Rolliewoo, Dead Meat and 10 others
Somebody

Somebody

The Answer is 42
Feb 16, 2021
I know what thats like, when you feel like your head is trying to calculate all the possible ways to do sometime. You spend more time thinking about doing it, than actually starting. It helps to just take a breath sometimes, and keep yourself grounded. It's easier to just focus on one thing at the time, than thinking about all the things that need to be done. If you want to talk more u can pm me. ( you need to post 5 messages before u can pm someone)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, LittleBabyNothing and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! 1st WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide our new global family member! Great to have you here with all of us. 2nd, I feel so sorry for you as I am alot of the same as you. You are a beautiful person and just like me, people have tried to make me feel bad or that I was the bad person. I am 65 years young, I am no smarter than anyone else, BUT I do have life experience. Please do not listen to anyone , like your friends or family if they bring you down. I along time ago had my "parents" kick me out when I was 18 and it was the BEST for me. I love and care for you deeply as you are a family member here and I 100% know what you are feeling and experiencing, as, like I said before, have gone through it. Keep your head high and your spirits also and when you need help or love come on here and the global family will help you. Pm me if you would like. Also, again, WELCOME to the best site that has family that cares and loves one another. Walter (yes Walter is my real first name nothing ever phoney about me ever) :heart::happy::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Rolliewoo, Dead Meat and LifeQuitter2018
Desdemona

Desdemona

Oct 14, 2020
Right there with you

• Love
Reactions: Rolliewoo and Roseate
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I know what thats like, when you feel like your head is trying to calculate all the possible ways to do sometime. You spend more time thinking about doing it, than actually starting. It helps to just take a breath sometimes, and keep yourself grounded. It's easier to just focus on one thing at the time, than thinking about all the things that need to be done. If you want to talk more u can pm me. ( you need to post 5 messages before u can pm someone)
It feels like my own mind, my own body the one thing, the one place where I'm supposed to feel at peace or at home is working overtime against me. And that's all I have is me. And I can't even trust my own thoughts, my own mind. What's even the point?
HI! 1st WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide our new global family member! Great to have you here with all of us. 2nd, I feel so sorry for you as I am alot of the same as you. You are a beautiful person and just like me, people have tried to make me feel bad or that I was the bad person. I am 65 years young, I am no smarter than anyone else, BUT I do have life experience. Please do not listen to anyone , like your friends or family if they bring you down. I along time ago had my "parents" kick me out when I was 18 and it was the BEST for me. I love and care for you deeply as you are a family member here and I 100% know what you are feeling and experiencing, as, like I said before, have gone through it. Keep your head high and your spirits also and when you need help or love come on here and the global family will help you. Pm me if you would like. Also, again, WELCOME to the best site that has family that cares and loves one another. Walter (yes Walter is my real first name nothing ever phoney about me ever) :heart::happy::hug:
Thank you! And I don't really have to worry about anyone else bringing me down. I'm at a point where I don't need anyone else to do that. My mind just kind of does it.

Last edited:
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Hey, sorry you're feeling like this. If you can please try to be kind to yourself. Feeling stuck can be a sign to just stop and take time to be where you are in the now. It sounds overwhelming for you right now but we hear you. Keep talking, make posts here and just take it one moment at a time. Sending hugs and strength, StayBeautifulX

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and gimme_my_happy_nap
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Have you tried medication?
Yes. It didn't do much but in all honestly I am very impatient but I know my body I felt like they didn't properly take the time to diagnose me. It was always just too quick. What about my anger? Something is causing it? The severe mood swings? They just moved past all of that, labelled it major depression and threw pills down my throat and forced me to talk about it. But on one condition, I don't mention how I want to kill myself. Because they'll just force me to the hospital saying that.
Hey, sorry you're feeling like this. If you can please try to be kind to yourself. Feeling stuck can be a sign to just stop and take time to be where you are in the now. It sounds overwhelming for you right now but we hear you. Keep talking, make posts here and just take it one moment at a time. Sending hugs and strength, StayBeautifulX
All I've had my whole life is time. I doubt I need more of it. It's always overwhelming. One pile of shit on top of another and it's always going to be like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Dead Meat and LittleBabyNothing