tiredofbeinghere

tiredofbeinghere

Dec 5, 2019
The last day I didn't think about ending my life feels like such a long time ago. Everyday I have to wake up and face my "friends" who keep telling me how annoying I am and who don't actually care about me, my mother who keeps screaming at me for the smallest things, and my sister who keeps telling me how ugly I am and how I do not deserve to live. Everyday I have to wake up and do only chores ; nothing I do brings me joy anymore. Even though I used to be such a happy kid, the only thing I can see is pain and sadness.

When will this end?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Lotus1818, Moonicide and 1 other person
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
Hello & welcome, tiredofbeinghere. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I don't know if or when it will get better but I hope that it does. Either way, you'll find plenty of support here. :heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: tiredofbeinghere
charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
It was painful reading your post. You're in a difficult situation. Families are often messy and sometimes ugly realities. Like Time says, you'll find a lot of support here. It's a space where you can share whatever is on your mind and people won't judge. My hope is that your situation will improve or change and that happy kid can come out again.

• Love
Reactions: Time and tiredofbeinghere