• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hhhh

Hhhh

Exhausted
Apr 6, 2019
I've been attempting partial hanging lately. Never had the guts to go through with it, but im still suicidal as fuck. I made the mistake of telling my psychologist about it, and she talked me into a psych hospital. A few days into it, without school and an abusive household looming over me I still just want to choke and die. I've been on meds for months, and now they're giving me even stronger stuff since I'm a danger to myself. Problem is, I'm fucking miserable. I still can't sleep, even when they give me stronger pills. I just want to bang my head against the wall until I pass out. I want to cry, I just want to be gone. Sleeplessness is making me lose my mind, I'm so tired.
The staff, very well knowing I have severe sleep problems, wake me up at 6 and won't let me sleep during the day.
I'm defeated, this isn't going to help me, it's making me more and more suicidal... The pills don't work, even though I've had them changes three times already... I just can't rest, until I fucking die...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Donewith_, Halo13, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I unde stand and I am so so sorry

Reactions: Halo13
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'm very sorry for what you're going through. I hope you can make it through this and find peace eventually. Nobody deserves to suffer like this.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I understand how you feel, it's horrible to feel so apathetic and being unable to do anyting about it for the same reason. It's a vicious cycle.

Reactions: Allpainnogain