ninevoltheart

ninevoltheart

Aug 13, 2023
first time posting. i think i've hit a wall in my life, completely. i've always had suicidal thoughts/ideations and been self-harming for years now, but this year has been the most difficult for me mentally. it's not like i have any good reasons to feel this way — i've been unemployed and stressed, but i've got someone who loves me and for the first time in a while i actually believe it. but i just want something to change, or i put an end to this entirely.

i don't think i want to die, i just want to be somebody else. or get out of this empty, monotonous existence. i don't feel excited or happy about things anymore, and everything that made me feel something ran out; now i'm just chasing highs that don't compare.

i think the only way i can feel true release is if i attempt. i'm scared of whats on the other side, but if i can get close enough to the edge, i'll finally be able to breathe.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, 020x, CandyK__ and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hello!

1st off, welcome to, SaSu. It is so nice having you here as part of my family. Having no family nor friends, this site is my family, and you are a lovely person.

I know what being alone is like and you are not anymore. I care and want the very best for you always. I wear my heart on my sleeve, always have and always will, this is me.

We are ALL in this together, hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder always.

Sending you lots of huge hugs, caring thoughts and the knowledge that you are important, and such a caring person.

Walter

Reactions: ninevoltheart
CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
Life often begins to feel like a chase for the next high. We're all addicts of pleasure, and if we break life to simplest components it won't have meaning, this is why seeing life as a set of absurd circumstances we were thrown into makes it a bit more exciting.

Those periods of chasing end, when we forget our self-awareness of desires. It's like breathing when you don't think about it life comes naturally, but it sure annoys to be temporarily aware of it.

My advice is chase whatever comes up, until you can walk again. Nothing lasts forever, bad nor good, we can embrace what we have, otherwise we end up dreaming of something that will never happen.

Try talking to your close-ones in a way they'll understand. Otherwise we can listen.

• Love
Reactions: ninevoltheart and whywere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's certainly understandable just feeling so tired of existing here, I get that existing really can be so tedious and dreadful. But anyway best wishes.