cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
Ever since I was small I have had no semblance of a sleep schedule, usually I go to sleep some time between 3 to 6 am, when I wake up is not up to me. even if i try to fix my sleep schedule and have it be like everyone else's, it only takes 3 days for it to completely mess up again.

today i woke up at 5 pm and the sun was already going down. im so sad, i lost so much time that i could spend with others, now im going to be alone in the dark while everyone is asleep. i dont want to be alone i want someone to talk and hang out with me

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
Ever since I was small I have had no semblance of a sleep schedule, usually I go to sleep some time between 3 to 6 am, when I wake up is not up to me. even if i try to fix my sleep schedule and have it be like everyone else's, it only takes 3 days for it to completely mess up again.

today i woke up at 5 pm and the sun was already going down. im so sad, i lost so much time that i could spend with others, now im going to be alone in the dark while everyone is asleep. i dont want to be alone i want someone to talk and hang out with me
happens to me too, I get confused, did you give up on controlling or influencing sleep too?

• Hugs
Reactions: cetacea
cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
happens to me too, I get confused, did you give up on controlling or influencing sleep too?
I actually tried something nobody had suggested to me before shortly after I made this post: melatonin tablets. I take only 3-5 mg every night whenever I want to go to bed and it works like a charm. Can't believe I spent all these years being told "just exercise during the day" "don't look at screens before bed" etc. when all I needed was some tablets. It may not work for you but for me, it's been a total life-changer

Reactions: Sulyya