Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
So since last night, I've been throwing up bile and blood. I think it might be gastritis, but I'm not sure. My stomach hurts. My parents told me to wait til tomorrow to go to the hospital to see if things improve. A part of me wanted to go today, but my mom called me selfish because I'm currently living with my grandma and I'd be putting her at risk for Corona. Another part of me hopes this kills me because I'm done.

My articulation issues also kicked in hard today because I had to call the pharmacy to ask them what meds I could use to help my nausea. I had to keep repeating in my head that or else I would've forgotten and I also got the words kind of scrambled up.

Can a meteor please just kill me or my stomach issues already?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Lara Francis, x-Ace-x and 14 others
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm so so sorry! I cannot believe your mom would tell you not to go to the hospital. If you need to go, you should. I am thinking about you. :heart:

Reactions: PrettyMoose and Yomyom
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Your not selfish throwing up blood and bile is very serious you must seek immediate help.
Since you struggle with talking i reccommend you write on sheet of paper what is the problem and ask for what can be done to fix the this problem. Read from the sheet of paper as you are talking.

Dont be hard on yourself squiddy

Reactions: PrettyMoose
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Your not selfish throwing up blood and bile is very serious you must seek immediate help.
Since you struggle with talking i reccommend you write on sheet of paper what is the problem and ask for what can be done to fix the this problem. Read from the sheet of paper as you are talking.

Dont be hard on yourself squiddy
I wrote it down on a note app plus had a picture of the vomit and I'm in the hospital now currently on a saline drip

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Apathy79, LMLN and 1 other person
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I wrote it down on a note app plus had a picture of the vomit and I'm in the hospital now currently on a saline drip
Good to see you are getting medical help for such a serious thing. How long will you be in the hospital for?
What do you plan to do after leave the hospital?
Get well soon and take care

Reactions: Squiddy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Ooh Squiddy nooo! Keep us updated please. I've only ever thrown up like that after getting pissed on free Champagne. I hope it's something that can be sorted.

We had a close call recently with a meteor, but we got away with it again.

• Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Good to see you are getting medical help for such a serious thing. How long will you be in the hospital for?
What do you plan to do after leave the hospital?
Get well soon and take care
I got out about an hour and a half ago. The cause of my vomiting was a UTI and they gave me antibiotics.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yeuk UTIs can be horrible. Glad you are out Squiddy.

• Love
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
That sounds quite serious even to a medical layman. That was a cold-hearted thing your mother said. Glad to hear you took care of yourself. People often make things unnecessarily hard, don't they?

Take care of yourself.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
That sounds quite serious even to a medical layman. That was a cold-hearted thing your mother said. Glad to hear you took care of yourself. People often make things unnecessarily hard, don't they?

Take care of yourself.
Yeah they do and thanks