• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AmyAstral0

AmyAstral0

Jan 7, 2024
i'm confident i want to right now.
i have everything i need, as far as i know, so i'm ready to now

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
It's not good, it will just be pain and a lot of blood, you will feel nauseous and dizzy and it will take a long time, when I tried I regretted it bitterly, and I don't plan on doing it again

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
one of the least likely methods to work, too difficult to hit the artery in your wrist and even if you do you could survive if found. Not worth it.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Not advisable, very unlikely to work and you're more than likely to end up in even more pain. Plus scars will be difficult to hide in the aftermath. Please don't act impulsively, it's something like only around 1% of suicides via this method are successful.

C

ceilng_tile

Jan 13, 2024
I don't recommend this unless your are VERY familiar with the anatomy of the wrist. Otherwise you might cut nerves or tendons and lose function in your hand.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
The human body is not made to cause harm to itself like this. Unless you are in psychosis you will not be able to do this. Your brain will stop you from cutting that deep. You will either find yourself physically unable to because you will pass out, or you will experience a mental block that stops you from continuing. All you will end up with is some gnarly cuts and a potential hospital trip for stitches which would then land you in the psych ward.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AmyAstral0

AmyAstral0

Jan 7, 2024
alright so i didn't, thank you all for the responses. this feels so unfair, how every method has some kind of problem with it.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
alright so i didn't, thank you all for the responses. this feels so unfair, how every method has some kind of problem with it.
It is unfair. There's no reason for our world to make it so hard to access humane options to CTB. I'm glad you chose not to follow through with this method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Every method has a problem. The best and easiest still have SI to jump up and "save" you.