BigLucs

BigLucs

M-23 NC. Don't want to turn 24.
Apr 30, 2020
I don't know how I always do it, but everything I do simply doesn't turn out right. No matter what skill I try to learn, I always end up ruining whatever it is. I to to make a ping pong table and I paint it the wrong way. I try to run cable through my house and even though I follow all the instructions, it doesn't work. I make a college soccer team and I'm by far the worst player there. Every win is soon met by an equal or greater loss. There is no respite, even if I'm home alone gaming I still find ways to lose. I want to be creative and skillful but I an unable to. Whenever I start feeling like things might get better, like there's even a small chance that there is something I want to do or achieve with my life, reality comes back. Nothing I want can be achieved. Giving up is for the weak and I have taken my rightful place on the throne.

• Hugs
Reactions: nottheend, b&w, Salvation_ and 3 others
Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
Yeah, I feel yeah..

By the way, your avatar made crack up. I hate my life. :)

Reactions: Meditation guide
BigLucs

BigLucs

Apr 30, 2020
Yeah, I feel yeah..

By the way, your avatar made crack up. I hate my life. :)
Just feel like everyone needs the reminder every once in a while.

SpinTop555

SpinTop555

Nov 16, 2020
I feel the same way, like whenever I think there may be a tiny glimmer of hope that things might get better, reality comes crashing down and I realise how futile all my efforts are...

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
idk if other people have this, but that feeling when you've given up, and then you get a tiny glimpse of how it would be if you had what you wanted and it feels so good and then you come back to reality is just the worst, ughh....

fuck, i wish i was dead.

Reactions: SpinTop555
BigLucs

BigLucs

Apr 30, 2020
The worst is when you almost achieve. When you finally get off your ass and decide to make changes. To put full effort into something after months of just laying around. To even get the feeling that you're improving, that things can change for you. But in the end, you find out you were never on the right track, you never had the ability, you never were on the proper course to achieve what you set out to, and now there is even more work left as you have to clean up your mistake before starting again. Its a vicious circle and I tire of its turning.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and I screwed up
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Completely agree to your post there ... Feels like you talking abt me . the vicious circle will end when we ctb