• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
i'm so tired of thinking about killing myself. i can't go even a few days without thinking about hanging myself. every time a minor upset happens, i want to die. i have a roof over my head, food in my belly, a girlfriend and people who love me, and i still feel this way. i'm so sick of being like this.

apologies to bitch like this, just needed a place to post this where i won't get judged.

Reactions: Surferonce, sif, Lifeisatrap and 9 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Has anything traumatic happened to you in your childhood? If you don't mind me asking.

Reactions: sif, Smilla, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Has anything traumatic happened to you in your childhood? If you don't mind me asking.
no, not that i can remember. why do you ask?

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and Weeping Garbage Can
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
i'm so tired of thinking about killing myself. i can't go even a few days without thinking about hanging myself. every time a minor upset happens, i want to die. i have a roof over my head, food in my belly, a girlfriend and people who love me, and i still feel this way. i'm so sick of being like this.

apologies to bitch like this, just needed a place to post this where i won't get judged.
If you really mean that, you're one who might

Sounds like you just need to change this one particular thought... easier said than done I know

Reactions: sif
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
no, not that i can remember. why do you ask?
I've noticed that traumatizing events from childhood cause severe depression sometimes. Sorry about your situation.

Reactions: sif, Smilla, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018

Hey, posting here lets you blow off steam where you won't be judged and where you don't need to worry about someone calling the cops. So go for it: post away! ;-)

That said, sorry to hear you're having a rough time. It's pretty awful not being able to look at anything without that ctb filter over the top of it.

A while back I read how just living with being suicidal for an extended period of time --having the thoughts in your head all the time-- can give you PTSD: your life is constantly in jeopardy from yourself, just as much as it would be in an abusive household or in a war zone. So you can put yourself into a self-reinforcing downward spiral. Don't that concept just blow your mind? As if life weren't screwed up enough... I don't know if you have access to a safe, genuinely worthwhile therapist, but if so, you might explore that with her/him. If you can stop that spiral, it might make life a little easier.

Reactions: sif and Weeping Garbage Can
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I've noticed that traumatizing events from childhood cause severe depression sometimes. Sorry about your situation.
thank you.

Reactions: sif and Weeping Garbage Can