• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
i'm tired of being looked down as a weirdo/creep for being hikikomori and having people thinking and talking shit about me, asking why i don't get out of the house with that ''oooh poor them'' tone, you know?

whenever i think about these people my urge to ctb slaps me hard in the face, maybe they're good for me to overcome SI idk

i can't take this anymore why can't these people i despise just forget my existence? the worst is having to interact with them it drains the little energy i don't have
i wish i could erase myself from their thoughts and filthy mouths

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Catlover124, divinemistress36 and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I have a similar lifestyle and use I don't think the judgment is ever going to go away. It just comes with the territory.

• Hugs
Reactions: lnlybnny
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
I have a similar lifestyle and use I don't think the judgment is ever going to go away. It just comes with the territory.
i never know how to answer these people, they just make me sick
i mean they don't have anything to do with my life

Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
Shut-ins make the common man uncomfortable: he knows he wouldn't last a week in our shoes.

Reactions: Catlover124
D

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Same my family understands because of my disabilities I'm a NEET, but anyone else they probably wouldn't and I would be looked down upon and I don't really have friends to judge me anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Labyrinth