CalmStrikeofMercy

CalmStrikeofMercy

Detatched Observer.
Dec 8, 2019
Tired of people holding themself hostage and threatening suicide when they dont get what they want.

Being around people who put me in the crosshairs of law enforcement.

Lied to about job opportunities to later find out that they launder money.

Tired of fraud.

Tired of people not wanting to be a positive force.

Tired of people asking me to do things that will result in fines, fees, and jail time and possible enslavement.

Tired of people going above the law and below it.

Tired of people claiming they are suicidal as a ploy to lower my guard and rape.

Tired of people who want to hold me down and forcefully impregnate me.

Tired of people making a war zone.

Tired of people admitting to fantasies about commiting genocide.

Tired of being in a world where countries want to go to war.

Tired of people running child sex rings.

Tired of trolls.

Tired of living in a country with the highest gun violence and prison population.

Tired of people who cannot be civil.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Soul, Green Destiny and 7 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I share your sentiments. Our society and most of modern society really sucks. I too, am ashamed that I am a human being, a part of the 'human' race. This is why I am a misanthrope.

Reactions: TheSoulless and a.n.kirillov
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
People are naturally selfish and some do not care to control that. I am sorry that you had been raped and nobody really did anything about it.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
From the book The Practicing Stoic by Ward Farnsworth:

Marcus Aurelius's view of humanity gave him a reason not to fear death: the human race, seen accurately, is not the sort of company one should be too sorry to leave behind.

Not encouraging you to ctb btw! Only saying I can see how your sentiments would lead one to be on this forum.

Reactions: Green Destiny and Amnesty
CalmStrikeofMercy

CalmStrikeofMercy

Detatched Observer.
Dec 8, 2019
People are naturally selfish and some do not care to control that. I am sorry that you had been raped and nobody really did anything about it.

I have read over many debates about this and I would have to agree. I know I can inadvertenly be like this as well. Just not sure how to function very well without tranquility. Just makes me think there is someone, somewhere that is out of control.

And I do not mind the rape so much as the breach of trust that I thought I had. Had a 1:1 and he literally told me he likes the feeling of completely dominating another person. Just goes to show that one may never truly know the depths of someones soul until it is too late.
From the book The Practicing Stoic by Ward Farnsworth:

Marcus Aurelius's view of humanity gave him a reason not to fear death: the human race, seen accurately, is not the sort of company one should be too sorry to leave behind.

Not encouraging you to ctb btw! Only saying I can see how your sentiments would lead one to be on this forum.

Seems like the hermits and stoics share a familiar branch.