quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
All my life, people judged me for ANYTHING.
And I am so tired now.

People judge me because of my looks, because of my weight, because of my body – and even if it's horrible and it makes me feel more and more detached from my body, I can understand it; because this society is like this, people will always look at your body and judge.

But people judge me because of the way I endure abuse, the way I handle MY situation and MY problems – and I can't understand it. Society is judgemental like this even in these things, but I, irrationally, can't understand it or forgive it.

Everyone said to me, at least once, "You overreact, try to ignore this", and while I understand that they're worried about this, that I sometimes worse things like this, I DO NOT understand why should they say things like that to me. Especially if my friends, especially if people that know about my problems and my abusive situation.

People will always, always, judge me because I don't react to problems like they do, because I don't shut up, because I bite back.

All my life, I endured judgement and abuse.
And I am so tired now.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lynx., grungy自殺, Lostandlooking and 2 others
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Yes, what others generally see or expect can affect one's own point of view and attitude. But if you are happier with your own choices, do you need to modify them?

Reactions: quietwater
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Maybe if they are trying to be kind, they don't want these things to affect you. It's that whole- if you can't change your situation, you have to change your response to it. But- that's so much easier said than done and people are so hypocritical too. You can bet if it were them in your shoes, they would most probably react badly too.

I'm terrible with criticism to be honest. Especially when it's on how I've handled a horrible situation. It really gets to me too because these people probably don't know half of what's gone on, yet they feel informed enough and entitled to give you their unsolicited advice. A 'friend' once told me I should be making more effort with a (suspected) narcissist. It's like- are you insane? The best thing to do would be to get as far away from them as possible!

I'm sorry you find yourself in this situation and around people who really don't help matters.

• Love
Reactions: grungy自殺, Lostandlooking and quietwater
quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
Maybe if they are trying to be kind, they don't want these things to affect you. It's that whole- if you can't change your situation, you have to change your response to it. But- that's so much easier said than done and people are so hypocritical too. You can bet if it were them in your shoes, they would most probably react badly too.

I'm terrible with criticism to be honest. Especially when it's on how I've handled a horrible situation. It really gets to me too because these people probably don't know half of what's gone on, yet they feel informed enough and entitled to give you their unsolicited advice. A 'friend' once told me I should be making more effort with a (suspected) narcissist. It's like- are you insane? The best thing to do would be to get as far away from them as possible!

I'm sorry you find yourself in this situation and around people who really don't help matters.
Thank you for the reply ^^
This is exactly how I feel, thank you for understanding!
And I hope you feel better now, and that you're not surrounded by people like that anymore. ★
Yes, what others generally see or expect can affect one's own point of view and attitude. But if you are happier with your own choices, do you need to modify them?
The fact is that I'm not "happier", I'm not happy at all. The thing that makes me tired is that they judge me for not having an alternative, for struggling.
Thank you for your comment ★

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Forever Sleep
grungy自殺

grungy自殺

All apologies.....
Jan 9, 2024
I feel you. as a person that came from a community that is known for ostracization
for not speaking a certain language and pertain to a rules of culture you are born in i felt the same way that you felt as people can't understand why we are the way we are.

Kind of also sick of how people look at me as well, all because they can't accept the diversity in people's personality all because of the race that i'm born in

• Hugs
Reactions: quietwater
quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
I feel you. as a person that came from a community that is known for ostracization
for not speaking a certain language and pertain to a rules of culture you are born in i felt the same way that you felt as people can't understand why we are the way we are.

Kind of also sick of how people look at me as well, all because they can't accept the diversity in people's personality all because of the race that i'm born in
I'm really sorry you feel like this.

I can't relate to this exact feeling, but I am sorry because I know that feeling judged is very hard to endure. I hope you will find people that stop judging you for your diversity,that isn't a flaw at all.

Thank you for commenting <3

• Hugs
Reactions: grungy自殺