N

Neytemaa

Nov 7, 2023
Tried many times. All by hanging or pills. Used a lot of booze. It helps but also ruined it many times (miscalculate the strength of beam, fall off bridge before putting the noose on properly etc.)

Now looking into other methods like SN. But I'm scared that I might call someone or seek help when I ingest.

Also generally a pussy, so too scared of big pain, like jumping off a roof. (Maybe I survive in agonizing pain and then live a cripple).

Very tired and this takes a lot mental energy to research. So sorry for not digging enough and asking for a personalized answer.

I am from europe, so guns and fenta are out if the question. Also I have no friends, so cant get drugs.

I hope someone knowledgeable can answer.

Reactions: Mateira
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
You need benzos, a lot of them, xanax is one of the best , nothing matters anymore when you take that.

Reactions: Kompass
N

Neytemaa

Nov 7, 2023
You need benzos, a lot of them, xanax is one of the best , nothing matters anymore when you take that.
They are prescription only here. Getting them illegally is not doable without contacts, which I do not have. Also my mental conditions only worsen with benzos and that is in my file, so getting them from a doctor would be very difficult and I would get a really low dose.
People who get prescribed benzos still need to buy them illegally on top and that is not enough (knew 2 of them).

And all that for a wild random suggestion that has nothing to do with my question.
Thanks for trying, though.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
They are prescription only here. Getting them illegally is not doable without contacts, which I do not have. Also my mental conditions only worsen with benzos and that is in my file, so getting them from a doctor would be very difficult and I would get a really low dose.
People who get prescribed benzos still need to buy them illegally on top and that is not enough (knew 2 of them).

And all that for a wild random suggestion that has nothing to do with my question.
Thanks for trying, though.
Benzos can be bought off the dark net, with many of them being legit pharma grade. I think though, alcohol is best for reducing SI you wont give a damn about anything at higher levels of drunkness not even death.

N

Neytemaa

Nov 7, 2023
Benzos can be bought off the dark net, with many of them being legit pharma grade. I think though, alcohol is best for reducing SI you wont give a damn about anything at higher levels of drunkness not even death.
Tried that multiple times. The amount of alcohol needed reduces SI but at the same time makes me way too uncoordinated, emotional and just plain old too tired.
Tried hanging multiple times, but the feeling is so etched into my mind, that I can't do it anymore.
If you haven't tried it, the suffering is just too great.
Do you speak out of personal experience concerning dark net? Did you try this in europe?
Really would not want to go to jail or lose even more money, that I don't have.
Also, do you mean OD on Benzos? Or self medicate?