killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I live at home and when I order stuff online my dad gets a mail with the receipt... my parents also check every package that arrives... I don't know what to do. I need SN.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Why does your dad get a receipt? Can't you have it delivered elsewhere.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Rent a postal box that has its own adress and have it delivered there.

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Why does your dad get a receipt? Can't you have it delivered elsewhere.
I just found a way for him not to get the receipt! He gets it because of how our shipping system works. I need to create new bank account and not link it to our shipping account. The problems is I'm too sick to go to the bank myself lol but guess I'll have to find a way

Reactions: Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I just found a way for him not to get the receipt! He gets it because of how our shipping system works. I need to create new bank account and not link it to our shipping account. The problems is I'm too sick to go to the bank myself lol but guess I'll have to find a way
Can't you do that online?

InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Is it possible to rent a P.O box? Also if your work has a mailroom, you can probably ship it there for the address. ^^

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I have a plan of ordering SN to friends house and then sending an Uber to pick it up. However do you guys think it's risky to send the SN package to my friend house? I am very paranoid of someone accidentally eating a bit of the SN and dying bc of fault.

I'm sorry if I'm being paranoid, I'm just so scared!

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I have a plan of ordering SN to friends house and then sending an Uber to pick it up. However do you guys think it's risky to send the SN package to my friend house? I am very paranoid of someone accidentally eating a bit of the SN and dying bc of fault.

I'm sorry if I'm being paranoid, I'm just so scared!
Why would your friend open your maii?

Reactions: killedbypsychiatry
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Why would your friend open your maii?
I'm very paranoid that the product will not arrive in a box and just in a bag, and that the bag will open by accident. I think I'm just being overly paranoid lol!

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I'm very paranoid that the product will not arrive in a box and just in a bag, and that the bag will open by accident. I think I'm just being overly paranoid lol!
I doubt very much that the seller will send SN in a flimsy package that will "open by accident."
This product is poison, in the wrong hands. :(

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I doubt very much that the seller will send SN in a flimsy package that will "open by accident."
This product is poison, in the wrong hands. :(
Yes, I just send a message to the seller to be extra sure it comes in a well sealed box :) thank you!