Moonset

Moonset

May 15, 2023
Going to attempt to ctb again once my SN arrives, however I've not been able to get prescribed an antiemetic. I'm still looking for an antiemetic, but if I can't get ahold of one soon, I'm just going to try to ctb using weed and benadryl. I've read some tips like laying on your right side to help reduce chances of vomiting as well as preparing multiple SN drinks. Is there any other important tips I should know of? Will I even be able to swallow a second SN drink if I'm so nauseous from the first without an antiemetic? Also I'd prefer to take an edible rather than smoking weed but would that have an impact on the fasting prior to the SN drinks?

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
Will I even be able to swallow a second SN drink if I'm so nauseous from the first without an antiemetic?
This is a good question, and I honestly doubt a lot of people would be able to. I'm still preparing 3 drinks as a precaution, but I'm not optimistic about another full glass down in the event of a first one coming up.

Also I'd prefer to take an edible rather than smoking weed but would that have an impact on the fasting prior to the SN drinks?
I'm also taking a small ~5mg thc gummy edible about 4 hours before SN time. a larger edible like a cookie/brownie would be too much food to eat within 8 hours imo.

SN is definitely possible without an antiemetic, best of luck if you choose to go this route.

soft-flower345

soft-flower345

🌸I'm ashamed of who I've become🌸
May 15, 2023
Not sure where you live, but you can purchase domperidone(antiemetic) online without a prescription from a pharma website like inhouse

Reactions: Moonset
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Lay on your right side immediately after having drunk your salty cocktail. This will shorten the transition time in your stomach, hence reduce the risk of vomiting.

• Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise, Rogue Proxy, Moonset and 2 others
J

JustALostWanderer

Apr 23, 2023
Not sure where you live, but you can purchase domperidone(antiemetic) online without a prescription from a pharma website like inhouse
They haven't been delivering recently.
Were you able to purchase benzos?

Moonset

Moonset

May 15, 2023
This is a good question, and I honestly doubt a lot of people would be able to. I'm still preparing 3 drinks as a precaution, but I'm not optimistic about another full glass down in the event of a first one coming up.

I'm also taking a small ~5mg thc gummy edible about 4 hours before SN time. a larger edible like a cookie/brownie would be too much food to eat within 8 hours imo.

SN is definitely possible without an antiemetic, best of luck if you choose to go this route.
I was planning on taking a 10-20mg gummy edible about 2 hours before. Good luck to you too <3
Thank you! It looks like shipping takes 2-6 weeks though, do you know of any other online pharmacies that sell/ship antiemetics?

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Benadryl and weed won't do anything useful for the antiemetic portion but they will help sedate and relax you. At the very least try to get Zofran, it's easy to get an rx online for. It's not a dopamine blocker and doesn't speed gastric emptying but it *could* help a bit with the nausea. What you really need is a dopamine blocking antiemetic. Over the counter antiemetics will not do shit for SN, sorry to say.

• Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise, Sad Avocado and Moonset
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Sent you a PM for another online pharmacy. I didn't use it but another user said he successfully obtained AE from it.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Ginger is a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, it prevents nausea and vomiting, it's not meto but it works pretty well, i use it to alleviate nausea caused by opioids and it works for that atleast.
Just buy ginger root, chop it and boil it for 20 minutes and drink it like tea. its almost zero calories so i don't think it will interfere with the fasting.

Reactions: sleepyhollow
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
Get domperidone prescribed through an online doctor…

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Ginger is a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist, it prevents nausea and vomiting, it's not meto but it works pretty well, i use it to alleviate nausea caused by opioids and it works for that atleast.
Just buy ginger root, chop it and boil it for 20 minutes and drink it like tea. its almost zero calories so i don't think it will interfere with the fasting.
Defeats the point of fasting if you are going to drink a tea. You want your stomach as empty as possible.

Reactions: Kikoo and SenseOfLoss
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Sent you a PM for another online pharmacy. I didn't use it but another user said he successfully obtained AE from it.
Can you please PM me that as well ?
I'm currently waiting for my SN to arrive.
I was thinking I'd have to try an OTC antiemetic and hope for the best.