TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
i used to listen back in 2018 to this finnish song, but I really can't remember its name. It was sang by a blonde girl who in the video is on top of a building dressed all in black and the song is very catchy and the tone really melancholic, as the song progresses people at the ground gather and watch the blonde girl and I remember at the end of the song a man comes and sits with the girl together on the top of the building and the man shares something like a bun with the blonde girl. i'll be eternally thankful to the one who can provide me with the name of the song.

Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I know this, this is a good song! Artist is named Chisu. Song is Sabotage. Chisu is a great artist and has great songs.

• Love
Reactions: TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I know this, this is a good song! Artist is named Chisu. Song is Sabotage. Chisu is a great artist and has great songs.

SDFJASHFJKASHDKSAJDHAWJKJDHAJKDHA THIS IS THE SONG. THANK YOU SO MUCH. WISH I COULD GIVE YOU SOMETHING AS A THANKS.

• Hugs
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
SDFJASHFJKASHDKSAJDHAWJKJDHAJKDHA THIS IS THE SONG. THANK YOU SO MUCH. WISH I COULD GIVE YOU SOMETHING AS A THANKS.
I'm glad it was the one I was thinking. I rarely watch Finnish music videos, so it was lucky it was one of the only ones I have watched.

I actually have one of Chisu's CDs. She has many other great songs too, such as "Yksinäisen keijun tarina" which tells about a fairy who committed suicide.

Lähtö was a really sad song, I almost cried. And vapaa ja yksin too. She sings "Halusin olla vapaa ja yksin, mutta joku sarvipäinen lisäs siihen -äinen, musta tuli, vapaa ja yksinäinen." which means "I wanted to be free and alone, but some horn-head added "-äinen" to it, I became free and lonely." It really touches me. Because I have often wanted to be alone but not lonely.

Btw, here are Sabotage's lyrics translated, if you want to see them: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/sabotage-sabotage.html

Have you listened to Indica, btw? They have lots of dark Finnish songs too. They first sang only in Finnish, but later in English too. The songs are about death and loss of hope and loneliness and bullying and suicide etc.

They have a song about a big sister who commits a suicide by drowning, and the media is all "A young woman drowned, this is awful!" but the young woman's spirit comes and basically tells her little sister "The media lies and makes me look so sad, even though I was happy to be finally free of tears and pain".

There are lots of Finnish bands who sing about death, suicide, loss of hope, sadness, loneliness, anger and other melancholic things. I wish there was a pill that could make people understand Finnish, Indica's and Viikate's and Chisu's songs are so great, I wish every person who has ever been suicidal could listen and understand them.

It's kinda funny. Every other country makes love and party songs, meanwhile most Finnish songs are "God has left us, we are hopeless, someone already committed a suicide, I'm sad and angry, I want to die".

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'm glad it was the one I was thinking. I rarely watch Finnish music videos, so it was lucky it was one of the only ones I have watched.

I actually have one of Chisu's CDs. She has many other great songs too, such as "Yksinäisen keijun tarina" which tells about a fairy who committed suicide.

Lähtö was a really sad song, I almost cried. And vapaa ja yksin too. She sings "Halusin olla vapaa ja yksin, mutta joku sarvipäinen lisäs siihen -äinen, musta tuli, vapaa ja yksinäinen." which means "I wanted to be free and alone, but some horn-head added "-äinen" to it, I became free and lonely." It really touches me. Because I have often wanted to be alone but not lonely.

Btw, here are Sabotage's lyrics translated, if you want to see them: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/sabotage-sabotage.html

Have you listened to Indica, btw? They have lots of dark Finnish songs too. They first sang only in Finnish, but later in English too. The songs are about death and loss of hope and loneliness and bullying and suicide etc.

They have a song about a big sister who commits a suicide by drowning, and the media is all "A young woman drowned, this is awful!" but the young woman's spirit comes and basically tells her little sister "The media lies and makes me look so sad, even though I was happy to be finally free of tears and pain".

There are lots of Finnish bands who sing about death, suicide, loss of hope, sadness, loneliness, anger and other melancholic things. I wish there was a pill that could make people understand Finnish, Indica's and Viikate's and Chisu's songs are so great, I wish every person who has ever been suicidal could listen and understand them.

It's kinda funny. Every other country makes love and party songs, meanwhile most Finnish songs are "God has left us, we are hopeless, someone already committed a suicide, I'm sad and angry, I want to die".
I haven't really listened to other Finnish songs than this one, I don't even remember where I found this song actually but I simply love it, I listened to it a lot back in 2018 especially during my depressive times and it helped me. Thank you for mentioning other examples.

• Hugs
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
What I meant was, to me it looks like you are talking to yourself in this thread.
ow shit xD. well, the song is Chisu - Sabotage for anyone that can't see all the answers.

Reactions: lostundead