L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
So have gone on Tinder as my 'boyfriend' got me evicted by the police the other day. Am literally homeless in the streets and he wants monogamy. He also has literally no money to take me out or get me earrings. I suggested secondhand earrings for a few pounds and he was not commital. I mean for Valentine's Day - I like earrings by the way. They don't have to be pricey, it's the thought that does me nicely.

So I don't think I owe him monogamy. I suggested he found the earrings he wouldn't let me find when he got me evicted from his crack den.

Anyway, Tinder is so weird. I prefer meeting in real life, but everyone I have dated recently has been a coke or crack head wiht mental health issues who has treated me badly. So I guess Tinder is a way to meet people who are employed.

I don't have hardly anyone to discuss my dating with - and also am doing this behind my 'boyfriend' of a month's back - but I really don't think I owe him anything on the streets and it isn't fair of him. So I don't feel guilty about it. Just pissed off that he expects monogamy. I do love him but it's not fair on me. I need to meet lots of people for the work I do..

So it's scary, daunting, weird putting myself out there - vulnerable because I am fragile and just one or two weeks out of chronic depresison, but I want to live and go out and get laid, so here I am back in this game...
Also I need a bed for the night as my dad was so rude to me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kurushii and Circles
Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
Tinder definitely is weird and I do prefer meeting people in real life as well. Sadly meeting with others in the real world has become much rarer. I'm sorry about your 'boyfriend' too. Tinder uses all sorts of algorithms to make their app function and tactics to entice the people on it to spend money. It's not too straight forward with the complicated algorithms and from what I heard from my partner it's difficult to actually talk to people on there. It can still be useful though. Wishing you luck!