• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked before but can anyone tell me how much time it takes generally to go by SN method? I have all the necessary requirements with me. I know it cannot be completely determined, but in some posts some have mentioned about 8-10 hours of alone time. Is the process that much longer or just about 1-2 hours? Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, unkuto and SpaceCadet
U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
25 minutes max to get knocked out according to multiple cases recorded on google spreadsheet by SS forum users.
If you mean how long it would take to die from SN 45 minutes to 4 hours I believe.
Could take more depend of your metabolism and body response.

Reactions: Life is overrated, markimobzzdeasui and houseofleaves
L

Life is overrated

Feb 21, 2022
25 minutes max to get knocked out according to multiple cases recorded on google spreadsheet by SS forum users.
If you mean how long it would take to die from SN 45 minutes to 4 hours I believe.
Could take more depend of your metabolism and body response.
If you have a fast metabolism would death be quicker?