C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
I've decided that today is the day I am taking my N, a few hours from now. It's a few days earlier than I had planned, but I just can't hold on anymore. I have debilitating anxiety, OCD, panic attacks and depression. I can no longer leave my house, I can barely eat, I have no life at all. I held on so long because I love my family and partner. I know many people don't even have that, and I know I'm lucky in comparison to some people, but unfortunately none of that is enough to help my pathetic, cowardly, miserable life. I feel so guilty because I should have broken up with my partner to make it easier, but he convinced me to stay with him. He has a heart of gold and I despise myself for hurting him. My parents will be destroyed and I hate myself for doing this to them. I just can't take the pain anymore. I also have to do it in a house where I'm doing a pet sitting job, because I won't have a house alone otherwise. I feel so terrible for it, and I'm sorry to the owners, but I feel I have no choice. The pets will be okay, they have access food and water and they don't come downstairs where my room is. Sorry for writing all this detail, I guess I'm trying to just get my thoughts out. I tried meds, therapy, CBT, courses, programmes but I can't get better and I've had enough.

The plan is taking a stat dose of Maxolon (metoclopramide), but I'm not sure if I should do 30 or 40mg. I only own 7 x 10 tablets. I also have domperidone and ondansetron but it seems the meto is preferable, as they use in Dignitas. I've taken 10mg meto with no side effects so I hope that's a good indicator that it will not cause problems. I wait an hour and then consume the 2 bottles of N, and eat a piece of chocolate straight after. I'll lie down in bed and hopefully simply drift off into sleep and, ultimately, death. I have a note ready with separate ones for my family, partner and the couple of friends I have left. Does anyone know how much time I'll need to be alone? There's no one there for the next few days, but my partner may get suspicious if he doesn't hear from me by tonight and it's possible he would come over to the house but that won't be until quite late tonight after his training (the door will be locked of course). I could text him not to come over and that I want to be alone but again I don't want to rouse suspicion. I should have 6-8 hours if he did happen to come by, or much more if he doesn't.

I also want to say thank you all on this site for being so helpful and understanding. I have to say it's been an incredible relief to speak to people who believe we deserve the right to die on our own terms. I may not have posted a lot but I was always reading your stories. It's a shame we are in situations that cause us to want to end our lives in the first place, but this site has at least brought us all a bit of support. It personally brought me peace, calm and a feeling of safety somehow. I don't have many friends in real life, but felt we were all friends as a community. So thank you. Wish me luck!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9, Peaceful_Sam, littlelungs and 26 others
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I've decided that today is the day I am taking my N, a few hours from now. It's a few days earlier than I had planned, but I just can't hold on anymore. I have debilitating anxiety, OCD, panic attacks and depression. I can no longer leave my house, I can barely eat, I have no life at all. I held on so long because I love my family and partner. I know many people don't even have that, and I know I'm lucky in comparison to some people, but unfortunately none of that is enough to help my pathetic, cowardly, miserable life. I feel so guilty because I should have broken up with my partner to make it easier, but he convinced me to stay with him. He has a heart of gold and I despise myself for hurting him. My parents will be destroyed and I hate myself for doing this to them. I just can't take the pain anymore. I also have to do it in a house where I'm doing a pet sitting job, because I won't have a house alone otherwise. I feel so terrible for it, and I'm sorry to the owners, but I feel I have no choice. The pets will be okay, they have access food and water and they don't come downstairs where my room is. Sorry for writing all this detail, I guess I'm trying to just get my thoughts out. I tried meds, therapy, CBT, courses, programmes but I can't get better and I've had enough.

The plan is taking a stat dose of Maxolon (metoclopramide), but I'm not sure if I should do 30 or 40mg. I only own 7 x 10 tablets. I also have domperidone and ondansetron but it seems the meto is preferable, as they use in Dignitas. I've taken 10mg meto with no side effects so I hope that's a good indicator that it will not cause problems. I wait an hour and then consume the 2 bottles of N, and eat a piece of chocolate straight after. I'll lie down in bed and hopefully simply drift off into sleep and, ultimately, death. I have a note ready with separate ones for my family, partner and the couple of friends I have left. Does anyone know how much time I'll need to be alone? There's no one there for the next few days, but my partner may get suspicious if he doesn't hear from me by tonight and it's possible he would come over to the house but that won't be until quite late tonight after his training (the door will be locked of course). I could text him not to come over and that I want to be alone but again I don't want to rouse suspicion. I should have 6-8 hours if he did happen to come by, or much more if he doesn't.

I also want to say thank you all on this site for being so helpful and understanding. I have to say it's been an incredible relief to speak to people who believe we deserve the right to die on our own terms. I may not have posted a lot but I was always reading your stories. It's a shame we are in situations that cause us to want to end our lives in the first place, but this site has at least brought us all a bit of support. It personally brought me peace, calm and a feeling of safety somehow. I don't have many friends in real life, but felt we were all friends as a community. So thank you. Wish me luck!
have you tasted the N ?

Reactions: Baskol1
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
No not yet.
think its best not to lol .dont want it to put you off do you .once you open it you have no choice but to drink it regardless of the taste .
think its best not to lol .dont want it to put you off do you .once you open it you have no choice but to drink it regardless of the taste .
its the meto im more wary about never tok it before ,

Last edited:
Reactions: Lennox, Baskol1, Frank and 1 other person
B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
I think 6-8 hours should be ok. I'm struggling with this myself. I need to send out a delayed email and would like to keep the smell to a minimum for the sake of my neighbors and the person who's inheriting my apartment. But I absolutely cannot be found/fail. I'm thinking between 12-24 hours. My thoughts are with you :heart:

Reactions: Lennox, CelestialSky and Baskol1
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Hey,
Is they're anything any of us can do to help you? I wouldn't want a good life to be wasted if there's something that can help you. It seems like you have people in your corner. The same cannot be said for me, sadly. And probably the same cannot be said for most of us. I just hope you could hold on.

My partner died a few months back... He add the last person who loved me, supported me and understood me. My family all left when I was outed as gay.

If there's nothing left we can do for you then I wish you a peaceful, painless passing. It seems like you suffer in this life and I think all of us can relate to that. Its truly horrible. I think that's the premise behind most of us catching the bus. So I do understand you. And I care about you. And I love you. Keep your head held high and be happy for your last hours here. You will soon be at peace.

Safe travels

• Love
Reactions: andy69, Yorkshire91, Dawn0071111 and 6 others
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I think 6-8 hours should be ok. I'm struggling with this myself. I need to send out a delayed email and would like to keep the smell to a minimum for the sake of my neighbors and the person who's inheriting my apartment. But I absolutely cannot be found/fail. I'm thinking between 12-24 hours. My thoughts are with you :heart:
are u eating anything an hour before taking the N

B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
I don't think so but I haven't completely decided yet. My date is still a few weeks away

C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
Thank you so much. I wish you peace on your journey whatever you decide. ❤
Hey,
Is they're anything any of us can do to help you? I wouldn't want a good life to be wasted if there's something that can help you. It seems like you have people in your corner. The same cannot be said for me, sadly. And probably the same cannot be said for most of us. I just hope you could hold on.

My partner died a few months back... He add the last person who loved me, supported me and understood me. My family all left when I was outed as gay.

If there's nothing left we can do for you then I wish you a peaceful, painless passing. It seems like you suffer in this life and I think all of us can relate to that. Its truly horrible. I think that's the premise behind most of us catching the bus. So I do understand you. And I care about you. And I love you. Keep your head held high and be happy for your last hours here. You will soon be at peace.

Safe travels
I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your partner. That must be complete agony and I can't imagine what you're going through. My heart really goes out to you. ❤ You're right that I am lucky to have people I love in my life, but as we know, that isn't always enough. Thanks for your lovely, kind message. I'm sending hugs your way.

• Love
Reactions: tlcmi, Dawn0071111, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018

Good luck how long now before you take ?? You know once you've drank there's no going back with that stuff

Reactions: Lennox, CelestialSky and Notcutoutforlife
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@RCelestinaL23, I'm sorry it's come to this, but I wish you only good outcomes as you go forward. Be gentle with yourself, and journey well. x

Reactions: Rocksandsand, Lennox, Baskol1 and 1 other person
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
Good luck how long now before you take ?? You know once you've drank there's no going back with that stuff
Thanks. Hopefully in a couple of hours now I'll have the place free.
@RCelestinaL23, I'm sorry it's come to this, but I wish you only good outcomes as you go forward. Be gentle with yourself, and journey well. x
Thank you Soul. You're a wonderful addition to the world and are always so helpful, thanks for your kind words always! ❤️
are u only taking 10mg meto
No, as I already said I'll be taking 30-40mg.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lennox and Baskol1
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Thank you so much. I wish you peace on your journey whatever you decide. ❤

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your partner. That must be complete agony and I can't imagine what you're going through. My heart really goes out to you. ❤ You're right that I am lucky to have people I love in my life, but as we know, that isn't always enough. Thanks for your lovely, kind message. I'm sending hugs your way.
Thank you. It is hard. I've tried to let the hurt calm down before I ctb. But it still resides in my heart. Right now I'm trying to find a good partner and a good way to ctb.

I envy your braveness. And your character. I know you are looking at a peaceful journey and that's great. I truly hope you find peace. I know that everybody here wishes that for you as well. We are all here to support you. And we all understand you. And I know I love you.

Be safe. Be at peace.

Reactions: CelestialSky
F

Final_frontier

Student
Feb 23, 2019
I can relate to all your mental illnesses. I've been suffering from terrible OCD, anxiety and depression since I was 12. Now I'm 25. Its been a long dark lonely road of pain and suffering. I've had enough too but I feel so sorry for my family. I've hurt them so much and failed them. The only thing i envy about you is you have N lol. I might go with a less peaceful end. Wish you peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: CelestialSky, Beautifulletdown, Centerism and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Safe travels. I hope you find your peace.

Reactions: puppy9 and CelestialSky
imnotsorry

imnotsorry

May 31, 2019
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. You are such an amazing person, and I hope that you have found the peace that you deserve.:heart: Lots of love.

Reactions: CelestialSky

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Hoping you've found all the peace that you deserved your entire life & more. ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: CelestialSky and DeathImminent
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
Hi everyone. I just thought I'd update this. Unfortunately I (obviously) didn't take the N. My partner has been hanging around A LOT. I feel like he knew something was up, but didn't say anything. He's been acting very nice and sweet but also won't seem to leave for long periods of time either. Basically I haven't had the opportunity to do it, or barely even visit this website. It's not too bad, because now I'm finished house sitting I won't have the guilt of leaving my body there. It looks like I'll have to just do it at night when everyone's asleep, hopefully 8 hours is enough time. Thanks for all your kind messages though, they were really appreciated. I'm sorry for posting this thread prematurely, I feel quite stupid now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Barelyhuman, Centerism, littlelungs and 5 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Hi everyone. I just thought I'd update this. Unfortunately I (obviously) didn't take the N. My partner has been hanging around A LOT. I feel like he knew something was up, but didn't say anything. He's been acting very nice and sweet but also won't seem to leave for long periods of time either. Basically I haven't had the opportunity to do it, or barely even visit this website. It's not too bad, because now I'm finished house sitting I won't have the guilt of leaving my body there. It looks like I'll have to just do it at night when everyone's asleep, hopefully 8 hours is enough time. Thanks for all your kind messages though, they were really appreciated. I'm sorry for posting this thread prematurely, I feel quite stupid now.

Please don't say sorry, it is not a promise you make us to ctb, it is saying goodbye. And if you are here for a while more, we are happy to have you! Hugs

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Centerism, littlelungs and 2 others
Y

Yorkshire91

Aug 30, 2019

I hope all goes well for you, reading your posts I really do feel for you. Take care and good luck :heart:

Reactions: Centerism and Baskol1
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Don't be sorryl. Sometimes our plans don't go the way we wanted them to. And if that means you'll be part of this life a little longer then we're glad to have you.

Sending you all the peace and love you can handle and then some more.

Reactions: HitchHiker and Baskol1
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Thanks for the update.