• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Beach

• Forest

• Swim out into ocean

Results are only viewable after voting.
W

Wheelofdawn

Apr 14, 2018
Since I live at my sisters I don't want any of them to have to see my body, been trying to find short distances in isolated areas that I could use a gun without being disturbed for a long while. I would like a nice area... maybe a nice beach to watch, a sunrise suicide sounds kinda nice actually. The problem with those areas is unless it is in the AM the area is probably crawling with tourists...Wondering how often anyone might patrol those areas at night.

T

tMartin

May 28, 2018
It's not the easiest but it certainly works.
This would be the method for me:
I would need a gun, an inflatable raft, a 10kg rock, a backpack and a nail.
1 Using the raft, row until you are distant from the coast.
2 Put the rock in to the backpack, and wear it
3 Using the nail make a hole on the raft
4 Use the gun to ctb
5 If you survive to the gunshot, you would drown.

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
I prefer a forest, somewhere in the mountains, with a steep cliff and a beautiful view. I don't know the method yet, but I was thinking perhaps standing near the edge and fainting (by inhaling an inert gas etc). I wonder if there's a chance you can wake up midair or something.

I want my last moments to be spent in nature, far away from people, and I'd like to take pictures and make an album. I might delay send the pictures to family, so they get closure, instead of writing a note.

It's gonna be a tough to find a spot without tourists and hiking routes, so I'd like to take my time with that. You only get a shot at it (assuming you succeed), so better treat it like you're going on vacation, permanently.

Last edited:
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
For me … I would love to do it on a beach during the night. Just sit on a chair and watch the waves until I drift off after taking N.
The problems with that is I'm not anywhere near a beach and someone finding me before I'm gone.
So the only other option is to find a place in the woods and hope for the best.
I'm not sure if that is how I will go or not but I guess it's the best option.

Reactions: sif and dano6533
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I found a couple caves in a national park about an hour away from where I live. I bet out of the handful of people that go there very few actually know about the caves. They are about a kilometer off of an isolated dirt road in the middle of nowhere. I plan on going there If my N gets seized at customs.

C

Cat

Jun 21, 2018
I prefer a forest, somewhere in the mountains, with a steep cliff and a beautiful view.
Heh, that sounds lovely. Nice scenery might make me not want to die though... I mean, why die if there is still nice view to admire...

Reactions: dano6533