demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Do you feel like the days are moving too fast? I do... I'll blink on Sunday, and when I open my eyes it will be Tuesday. Sometimes I'll be scared to know I'm just wasting my days away, then I remember there's nothing I'm really striving toward doing anyway ...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, mediocre, TheEndisNear121200 and 5 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I feel you

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, demuic and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
same.

days are blurred. i had the impression that might be because there is nothing I strive for or do.

it's possible that quarantine also has an effect on this, the lack of routine and obligations, and the impossibility of going out i mean.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, TheEndisNear121200 and demuic
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
same.

days are blurred. i had the impression that might be because there is nothing I strive for or do.

it's possible that quarantine also has an effect on this, the lack of routine and obligations, and the impossibility of going out i mean.

Quarantine didn't change my routine in the slightest... I never went out much. I related to those jokes that were like, "when you realize your regular lifestyle is called quarantine."

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, TheEndisNear121200, Mr2005 and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Days seem blurred indeed, but time for individual tasks seems to stretch out indefinitely as well for me (like cleaning or cooking)...
Plus I really have lots of fomo because of this shitty pandemic and me leaving this earth soon.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, demuic and DocNo
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Yes but it's years now. I've wasted so much time I just want it to stop.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, TheEndisNear121200 and demuic
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
I feel too. But it does not bother me at all. The faster the days, the closer my death, huh.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, KleinerWolf and demuic
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I feel like this. It is speeding up as i get older. It's quite common. Every day that passes means you have lived more of your life as a proportion to the whole of your life. I believe this is why people often perceive the journey home on a long trip to feel quicker than the outbound journey.

Reactions: Silvermorning and demuic
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
It's been like this for me since my teenage years. All the days just blend together and I have no sense of time. It's because I barely leave home and I have no friends, no habits, nothing I enjoy or strive to do so the days end up passing by so quickly. I do fear sometimes that I have missed on a lot of things, but I don't think that matters since I'm going to kill myself anyway.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, demuic and Deleted member 1465
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Especially the last decade.. I've wasted it doing nothing. 2020 I feel has been the fastest even with the virus.

hopefully I will be dead before 2030 it just takes so much time to muster up the courage to ctb.

Reactions: demuic and Silvermorning