CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Time mov mov now all wrs, yr add yr add yr add yr now all dstnt me brain incrs sffr, bfr mayb see no far now incrs all past dstnt past me no able do any, me trap past this wrng tmln me no exst now body sffr brain sffr ,need stop time

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: noname223, LifeQuitter, Sannti and 7 others
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
i wonder if death stops time. but i know if i could turn back time i would.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You post too much, you're supposedly suicidal. A suicidal person kills themselves or tries to. So stop posting this depressing shit.

Not everyone is in a position to be able to kill themselves. It's evident that this member is serverely limited in their abilities, access to methods, living situation. This forum is here to support people. There isn't an obligation when you join to kill yourself within a specific time period... That would be a death cult!

I'm sure you'll say the same thing to me and I'm at least in a position where I could kill myself. I want to wait for my Dad to go first though. We all have reasons we're still here. Please don't bully people here. They have enough shit to deal with. This place is a sanctuary for a lot of people who want to get away from people bullying them.

Reactions: Kali_Yuga13, nihilistic_dragon, dokudokudenpa and 4 others
F

Fangarina

Sep 9, 2024
Not everyone is in a position to be able to kill themselves. It's evident that this member is serverely limited in their abilities, access to methods, living situation. This forum is here to support people. There isn't an obligation when you join to kill yourself within a specific time period... That would be a death cult!

I'm sure you'll say the same thing to me and I'm at least in a position where I could kill myself. I want to wait for my Dad to go first though. We all have reasons we're still here. Please don't bully people here. They have enough shit to deal with. This place is a sanctuary for a lot of people who want to get away from people bullying them.
This 👏🏻

Also. Looking at the profile info, this member only joined yesterday so how do they know OP posts too much? 🌚

Reactions: astr4 and Myforevercharlie
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This 👏🏻

Also. Looking at the profile info, this member only joined yesterday so how do they know OP posts too much? 🌚

I think they've been a member before. They said something about it in another post- https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...there-are-a-lot-of-liars-on-this-site.180255/

Still, according to that thread, if they have both SN and cardiac arrest inducing drugs in their possession, it seems hypocritical to me to be criticizing other members for not having done away with themselves when those members don't have access to anything that effective.

Reactions: Fangarina
watamote12

watamote12

-
Sep 26, 2024
I think they've been a member before. They said something about it in another post- https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...there-are-a-lot-of-liars-on-this-site.180255/

Still, according to that thread, if they have both SN and cardiac arrest inducing drugs in their possession, it seems hypocritical to me to be criticizing other members for not having done away with themselves when those members don't have access to anything that
yes I'm a human waste, a hypocrite and all the insults in the world
that's my condition you can even say coward
and you're right

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
yes I'm a human waste, a hypocrite and all the insults in the world
that's my condition you can even say coward
and you're right

We probably all are to an extent.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
So why are we letting go?
A rope, a knot is finished, isn't it?

I can only speak for myself. I'm waiting for my Dad to go first. It's true that I think my life overall doesn't bring many positives to this world but the idea of his grief seems more real than all that. Hence, I want to wait till he isn't around to know about it.

After that, no it still isn't completely straight forward. Attempts can fail and leave us in a worse situation. We'll likely experience a great deal of fear and pain. No one knows what happens after death. The unknown is frightening. It seems logical to me that fear puts a lot of people off. If I may ask, what holds you back? Not encouraging you to do it of course, but you seem more confident in your method at least.

watamote12

watamote12

-
Sep 26, 2024
Je ne peux parler que pour moi. J'attends que mon père parte en premier. C'est vrai que je pense que ma vie dans son ensemble n'apporte pas beaucoup de choses positives à ce monde, mais l'idée de son chagrin me semble plus réelle que tout cela. C'est pourquoi je veux attendre qu'il ne soit plus là pour en être informé.

Après cela, non, ce n'est toujours pas tout à fait simple. Les tentatives peuvent échouer et nous laisser dans une situation pire. Nous éprouverons probablement beaucoup de peur et de douleur. Personne ne sait ce qui se passe après la mort. L'inconnu est effrayant. Il me semble logique que la peur rebute beaucoup de gens. Si je peux me permettre de vous demander, qu'est-ce qui vous retient ? Je ne vous encourage pas à le faire bien sûr, mais vous semblez au moins plus confiant dans votre méthode.
my mother

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep