H

HadesDreams

Sep 1, 2024
I have thought about CTB for years and finding the SN method seems to me the least painful but difficult to obtain in my country, Benzodiazepine overdoses really work and what is the correct dose? I'll get to the point, I haven't lost faith in life yet but the truth is I don't expect it to get better everything seems to be going from bad to worse, I think maybe after going to the CBT knotfest throwing myself onto the train tracks or jumping (these options scare me ) or maybe wait to get home (knotfest is in the capital of my country and I don't live there) and buy SN somehow and CTB, as I said I don't lose hope that everything will improve but if it doesn't, I'll do what What have I told you, the knotfest will be in November, maybe I should prepare PS: English is not my native language so I use a translator to be able to write a little better, I'm sorry for my terrible English

Reactions: Zhendou and Tonkpils
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's so cruel how existing can very easily get worse but anyway I wish you all the best in whatever you decide.

Reactions: Zhendou
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I've heard benzo overdoses can be tricky, as they are pretty safe. I'd consider it unreliable and not worth doing. I'd recommend reading the Suicide Resource Comp and finding a different method.

Reactions: Zhendou
H

HadesDreams

Sep 1, 2024
I've heard benzo overdoses can be tricky, as they are pretty safe. I'd consider it unreliable and not worth doing. I'd recommend reading the Suicide Resource Comp and finding a different method.

Oh ok, I'm getting closer to choosing the SN method even though it's hard to get because in my country they sell it, the minimum quantity to buy is 1 kilo, I don't know how I'll hide it when the time comes, do you know of any kind of store where I can buy SN in person? I can only buy it online and it would be difficult to buy a kilo and go unnoticed.

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Oh ok, I'm getting closer to choosing the SN method even though it's hard to get because in my country they sell it, the minimum quantity to buy is 1 kilo, I don't know how I'll hide it when the time comes, do you know of any kind of store where I can buy SN in person? I can only buy it online and it would be difficult to buy a kilo and go unnoticed.
SN definitely would be more reliable than benzos, that is for sure.

there is a source, but you'll have to do a bit of digging to find it, as I nor not many others will outright give you the source. check recent posts discussing SN as users have left clues here and there as to how you may go about finding the main source people are using these days. Good luck.