gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
This is crazy talk but I was thinking about being in love with someone and dying with them. I was recently watching gore videos on WPD when I came across a video of a guy and his girlfriend ending their lives together. Now as someone who's never really experienced much love. I didn't know exactly how to react to the video. Usually it's nothing at all but I oddly found myself wanting to end my life with someone I love. Just one last time we make good memories together before leaving this earth to whatever waits on the horizon. Anyways I hope someone else can understand me.

• Love
Reactions: wayn and YandereMikuMistress
Reflection

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
I don't know about ending my life with someone, but if my ex and I stayed together I would've never replaced her with anyone if she died first, maybe I would even commit suicide so I could be with her in death... To some this sounds kind weird but I think that's what true love is.
Edit: Not to necessarily kill yourself bc they died but the part about Not replacing them

Last edited:
Reactions: gnarly
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
This is crazy talk but I was thinking about being in love with someone and dying with them. I was recently watching gore videos on WPD when I came across a video of a guy and his girlfriend ending their lives together. Now as someone who's never really experienced much love. I didn't know exactly how to react to the video. Usually it's nothing at all but I oddly found myself wanting to end my life with someone I love. Just one last time we make good memories together before leaving this earth to whatever waits on the horizon. Anyways I hope someone else can understand me.
This is all I want, it's all I've wanted ever since I was a child as fucked up as that might be to say, love love love the one resone I thought I had for staying once apon a time. It's still all I want in life but I've come to find that I can't obtain that sorta love, love to the point of insanity, or well what most consdier insanity..

wayn

wayn

Oct 3, 2024
Yes, I was literally thinking about this yesterday. Sometimes I get obsessed with this idea. This would be very romantic in my opinion. I totally understand you.

J

jjt82

Feb 6, 2024
It would probably make you both feel better having the support from each other I guess in your final moments.