• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
I know for certain that a mental health professional has hidden notes from me and passed them on to the people who are controlling me. I found further proof today that they've done so. She lied to me saying it sounded like psychosis yet she knew it was real and contacted organisation in control. Now others are in danger because of me . I'm running out of time because if she's done the referral she suggested then I have less than 2 weeks. As it's quick early intervention referral. I will reject referral if they accept me . But if I reject 'help' then risk them sectioning me as they will do whatever it takes to find ways to control me. So need to ctb before it comes through and also before end of June . As messages I received mentioned 6 for sixth month.

I don't care what you all believe . Not looking for advice . Just venting.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87, drearysunrise and divinemistress36
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I know you won't agree as you're in too deep in the psychosis but I'm glad she referred you and I hope they can help you, as ctb should be a decision made with a clear mind.
I'm hoping for the best for you, that you can come off the other side. When your mind is clear, you'll be able to decide whether to continue with live or resort to ctb.

Reactions: Nothing87, locked*n*loaded, cowboypants and 1 other person
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I am very sorry for what is happening to you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wyo777, locked*n*loaded and timetodie24
keg-ireland

keg-ireland

May 3, 2024
Your mental health professional is correct and as many of us here have told you that it's definitely psychosis. I know you won't believe me but please go to the referral and get the help you need - you have nothing to loose.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Now they've identified you as requiring further assessment, I'm afraid they won't just leave you alone. You know, from your own post, that the likelihood is they'll section you if you don't comply.

Why don't you just go along with things for now and once they've seen and further assessed you, you can make a decision then.

Reactions: Ash, locked*n*loaded, keg-ireland and 1 other person
nevermeant2b

nevermeant2b

Sep 11, 2023
Only way to get them off your back is to comply. I've been there.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, keg-ireland and divinemistress36
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
Thinking clearly and won't have to comply if I'm not here . There's no medical reason to section as been keeping myself and others safe but they'd do it anyway to control me if I don't comply.
If I'm gone before then, which have wanted for long time anyway, all we be fine. Holding on for assessment and attending it is too risky for many reasons.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
In reality, what you're really doing is just going through the motions, waiting on that ultimate "break" to occur which, honestly, doesn't sound like it's all that far off and probably don't even realize is coming, to be brutally honest. When that happens, from all you've said already, it sounds like it's going to be a very bad time for a lot of people in your world. I feel really bad for those people when that day comes.

T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
In reality, what you're really doing is just going through the motions, waiting on that ultimate "break" to occur which, honestly, doesn't sound like it's all that far off and probably don't even realize is coming, to be brutally honest. When that happens, from all you've said already, it sounds like it's going to be a very bad time for a lot of people in your world. I feel really bad for those people when that day comes.
I don't understand what you mean. I'm not waiting for a 'break' to occur. I'm just waiting to pluck up courage to ctb and to make solid plan. That will be a very good thing for people in 'my world' when it happens though.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't understand what you mean. I'm not waiting for a 'break' to occur. I'm just waiting to pluck up courage to ctb and to make solid plan. That will be a very good thing for people in 'my world' when it happens though.
I meant in "essence" you're "waiting" for the breaking point to occur with your psychosis by not getting any treatment for your disorder, which is going to result in a "very bad day" for those people around you who are going to be "harmed" (your words). Mutiple people on this forum have told you EXACTLY this.

T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
I meant in "essence" you're "waiting" for the breaking point to occur with your psychosis by not getting any treatment for your disorder, which is going to result in a "very bad day" for those people around you who are going to be "harmed" (your words). Mutiple people on this forum have told you EXACTLY this.
People will be harmed if I get help though so will be bad day for others then. People will die if I accept 'treatment' for 'disorder' that I don't have.
I got appointment through now and not sure what I'm going to do about it . The person who called me about appt. was a bit off with me and don't really trust.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
People will be harmed if I get help though so will be bad day for others then. People will die if I accept 'treatment' for 'disorder' that I don't have.
I got appointment through now and not sure what I'm going to do about it . The person who called me about appt. was a bit off with me and don't really trust.
I disagree. It seems that if you DO get help, neither you, OR anyone else, will be harmed. By you getting some help for your psychosis, hopefully before reaching that breaking point, you'll be able to save yourself and others from harm. Then, after regaining your rational thinking, you can revisit the idea of ctb to see if it's the best answer to your problems.

Reactions: sugarh1gh and AdamOndiAhman
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
Assessment is on Friday so any tips for getting them off my back are greatly appreciated . I think I'm going to tell them that things are slowly getting better, will say voices are gone and starting to question my beliefs. Hopefully that sounds believable and then they will discharge me after assessment.

ghostdog

ghostdog

Jun 7, 2024
Assessment is on Friday so any tips for getting them off my back are greatly appreciated . I think I'm going to tell them that things are slowly getting better, will say voices are gone and starting to question my beliefs. Hopefully that sounds believable and then they will discharge me after assessment.
Great plan ! don't change anything .

• Love
Reactions: timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
Great plan ! don't change anything .
Thanks , hoping it works . Been looking at their referral criteria online too so just need to make sure I don't meet the criteria