warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
I would like to welcome you and thank you for forming a community of people who fully understand and support each other. Recently, I have been studying the topic of suicide for the subsequent use of information in practice, and I was quite surprised that a community like you exists. So that you understand your meaning: I felt that I was not alone and there were other people who were going through a similar condition like me. Honestly, my soul felt so good. I can't put into words how I felt when I discovered this forum. For so many years I was alone, misunderstood and condemned by people. And now I know that my suffering does not only happen to me, I understand absolutely every user, as if I were reading about myself. God, I'm so glad I won't be alone before I die. Thanks to everyone who forms and supports this community. I'm sure you have eased the suffering of so many people. P.S. Please excuse my bad English, I'm using a translator because I haven't practiced my English for a long time.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, Sannti and tiger b
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm pleased for you that you found this site to be beneficial, best wishes.

Reactions: warm dreams
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
yes it's wonderful to have a community like this to support us and be around even in our darkest times.

Reactions: warm dreams