• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mickeyboy

mickeyboy

Jun 10, 2023
My gag reflex doesn't make me throw up. I've tried the baking soda and water thing but it never works either, I drink a ton of it and it does nothing. Would drinking hydrogen peroxide make me throw up? How much do I drink?

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Don't look for ED tips here. Take it from a purger: you do NOT want to start this.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and Praestat_Mori
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Ignoring the potential concerns over you looking for ED tips, even if your goal is to lose weight, vomiting won't do much. The digestion and absorption process starts as soon as you eat and up to 50% of calories can be retain after vomiting. It's a lousy long-term weight loss method that can lead to numerous health complications, from hyponkalemia to Mallory-Weiss tear. That's not even getting into all the dental damage that it can cause.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
And if you are successful at it, you might end up in the hospital with a can of liquid protein being fed into you through a tube.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Don't drink baking soda, I'm not sure if that's good for your gut health... There are healthier options if you want to just lose weight or stay skinny, like a ketonic diet.