• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rachel

Student
Aug 30, 2018
Throwing stuff away is both easier...and harder than expected? Most things Im having no problem tossing, including my room stuff and clothes. Its my hope box stuff, drawings from my sister, and my memory box that Im having a hard time getting rid of. I think Ill save them for my family. Sorry. Life is quiet so Im posting my last few preps here

Attachments

• 16075581545524103174524278783055.jpg
    16075581545524103174524278783055.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Throwing stuff away is both easier...and harder than expected? Most things Im having no problem tossing, including my room stuff and clothes. Its my hope box stuff, drawings from my sister, and my memory box that Im having a hard time getting rid of. I think Ill save them for my family. Sorry. Life is quiet so Im posting my last few preps here
It's okay to post, don't worry about that. I also find it hard to part with sentimental things, I think any family would appreciate having mementos like that after the loss of a loved one

Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Dec 7, 2020
The only thing I have to add is that if you have a way of storing these items temporarily instead of permanently destroying them, I suggest you take it. Having done the whole 'purge everything' routine a couple of times I really miss some of the things that I lost, including some irreplaceable art from my ex. If you end up going ahead, you lose nothing and if you don't then you still have these items that you value.

W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
I second Quiet's answer. If you ever happen to change you mind for any reason you dont want to regret losing some things. Although I can definitely agree with the rush that comes with just tossing stuff

Reactions: x~Sophia~x