C

CompanyOpossum

Apr 3, 2023
I got an answer. Assuming that it's a small amount (about 50 grams), you could just bury it in the ground. It's good as fertilizer.

• Love
Reactions: depressedlover, jinx <3 and manta
manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
I got an answer. Assuming that it's a small amount (about 50 grams), you could just bury it in the ground. It's good as fertilizer.
Cool! Looks like I'll be having an SN funeral. Ty

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: depressedlover, stermc, blackwidow and 1 other person
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Fated
Jan 17, 2020
do you know the purity of the SN on CCS that's still up for sale? I can't find the purity listed anywhere on the site

manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
do you know the purity of the SN on CCS that's still up for sale? I can't find the purity listed anywhere on the site
Search "CCS purity" in the search bar for this website and it should bring up the thread discussing it.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Fated
Jan 17, 2020
Search "CCS purity" in the search bar for this website and it should bring up the thread discussing it.
Thanks, I'm looking at threads right now, I didnt think of that sorry my brain is swimming right now

L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Does anyone have sources for how sodium nitrite can be used as fertilizer? I couldn't find the answer after a quick google search. Sodium nitrate seems to be used as some kind of fertilizer. Though I'm not sure if it needs to be mixed or something like that. Just burying some in your garden doesn't seem like a good idea since it's toxic to animals. And flushing doesn't seem right to me either. Leaving it at a waste recycling centre seems to me to be the best choice. Or use it to make your own sausages. If there's some other information out there please comment.

RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
Just throw it in the trash, in a double sealed bag if you're worried. Honestly no one is going to mess with it or get "exposed" to it.

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Hey guys,
So I've finally decided what to do with my SN. I'm throwing it in the garbage( or wherever you're suppose to safely dispose of it ).

Life will be hard and my depression will come and go but I can still try to be happy. I still want to be an engineer and have kids. And also be there for when my parents grow old. I've started climbing and lifting again and it's keeping me sane and I'm meeting new people.

I've also kind of realized I'll be dead in 100 years anyways. When death comes and visits me I'll be ready but until then I'll do my best to be happy. ( maybe I'll be lucky when I'm older and qualify for euthanasia 🤞 )

Thank you guys for commenting on my threads and giving me advice. It helped me decide what I wanted to do.

Anyways, thanks for reading this unnecessarily long post. These posts feel like journal entries sometimes lol. I'll still be on sasu for the community.

Also, does anyone know how to dispose of SN properly?

Peace
I am glad for you but pls do not procreate. Adopting kids could be an option.

Much love

Reactions: depressedlover, uniqueusername39 and Source Energy
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I wanted to react both with :)) and with :( it's funny, but it also sounds like a crime...burying such a valuable ctb resource...sorry. To me it feels as if someone shreds $100 bills...
I'm glad you are feeling better, hopefully you don't get to regret doing away with it

Much love
Indeed...Idk how, after just getting out of a pit deep enough to want to suicide, one would think of exposing other souls to such risks...how quickly we forget! or is it selfishness?

Last edited:
Reactions: uniqueusername39
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
Indeed...Idk how, after just getting out of a pit deep enough to want to suicide, one would think of exposing other souls to such risks...how quickly we forget! or is it selfishness?
Yeah, I always want to ask people like the OP, what would they do if their kid ends up regretting the fact that they were ever born? If they scream at them, " You should have kept it in your pants, or your legs closed, or I wouldn't be here to suffer!" what would they respond? What would they do if their kid experiences that desperation to die because they hate the life you gave them, no matter how lucky you think they are that you're their parent, and ends up carrying it out? Would they feel guilty that they ever "gave" them the "gift" of life?

I wonder this because I've asked these to my own parents and I've never gotten an answer. They're always just quiet in response.

But I'm glad you're no longer suicidal, OP.

Reactions: Source Energy and Yakamoz
manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023

Much love

Yeah, I always want to ask people like the OP, what would they do if their kid ends up regretting the fact that they were ever born? If they scream at them, " You should have kept it in your pants, or your legs closed, or I wouldn't be here to suffer!" what would they respond? What would they do if their kid experiences that desperation to die because they hate the life you gave them, no matter how lucky you think they are that you're their parent, and ends up carrying it out? Would they feel guilty that they ever "gave" them the "gift" of life?
I agree with your philosophy, but please do not make assumptions about me. I am a gay man, it's impossible for me to create children with a partner so "having kids" = adopting.
Peace

• Love
Reactions: redbathingduck, Lostandlooking and uniqueusername39
wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
i hope your recovery is tranquil, i'm wishing you all the best <3

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
I agree with your philosophy, but please do not make assumptions about me. I am a gay man, it's impossible for me to create children with a partner so "having kids" = adopting.
Peace
Cheers mate, as you know it is impossible to detect your sexual orientation from your post. Thanks for clearing that up for us. All the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: manta
C

CompanyOpossum

Apr 3, 2023
I talked with my professor today. He recommends against burying it. He says you can contact trash services to pick it up. You can call anonymously if you want. He says that since it is so little it should be free to dispose of.

Reactions: depressedlover, Lostandlooking and manta
manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
I talked with my professor today. He recommends against burying it. He says you can contact trash services to pick it up. You can call anonymously if you want. He says that since it is so little it should be free to dispose of.
Ok good thing I haven't buried it yet. Don't wanna mess up my yard lol. Thanks!

Reactions: depressedlover
BringMeToLife

BringMeToLife

I'm stuck in here
Apr 13, 2023
I wish you infinite luck 💜 You've made a great decision!

• Love
Reactions: manta
detectiveprince

detectiveprince

Apr 15, 2023
You. You should be proud of yourself.
It takes incredible bravery to go on the path to recovery, and I hope you value yourself for making that choice.
I wish you the best in whatever life has to offer :)

• Love
Reactions: manta and depressedlover