DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
I'm thinking of throwing my self infront of a train, would it be painful?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Deleted member 82921, cold_severance and TheSpookyNameGuy
F

forthelasttime

Nov 8, 2023
I don't have personal experience but I can't imagine it would be very pleasant. You also have to take into account how you are involuntarily involving the conductor/engineer, they will most likely be traumatized by this incident.

Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆, Raindancer, trashhologram and 2 others
lifelite

lifelite

Dec 8, 2023
Please don't.
I used to work for railroads

• Love
Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆, Deleted member 82921, Raindancer and 6 others
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I'd assume it'd depend on trajectory. If you time your jump wrong it'd be painful I think, but I don't have experience.

Reactions: DDramen
DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
I don't have personal experience but I can't imagine it would be very pleasant. You also have to take into account how you are involuntarily involving the conductor/engineer, they will most likely be traumatized by this incident.
Idc about how other ppl will feel, I've had enough whit ppl, I just wanna ctb. Don't care about others opinion from now on. I might look like a fking bich rn. But it is what it is
Please don't.
I used to work for railroads
Lmao, let's hope that conductor is asleep or something at that moment
I'd assume it'd depend on trajectory. If you time your jump wrong it'd be painful I think, but I don't have experience.
How? I guess it's all about getting my head hit first

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: B4mbi, divinemistress36 and TheSpookyNameGuy
S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
Why throw yourself under a train and tempt fate? I'd rather have my head cut off by train wheels. It's probably more ergonomic

Reactions: Skathon, divinemistress36 and 4am
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Probably for the few short moments until your body is disassembled rapidly and shat out over the tracks and maybe even a bystander if you are into that thing.

Stringy!

Probably not, you'll be viscera getting scooped up later anyways, a badass way to go friend 😉

Reactions: DDramen
DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
Why throw yourself under a train and tempt fate? I'd rather have my head cut off by train wheels. It's probably more ergonomic
Nah that shi is wack. Getting hit directly by a train to your head is way better

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Idc about how other ppl will feel, I've had enough whit ppl, I just wanna ctb. Don't care about others opinion from now on. I might look like a fking bich rn. But it is what it is

Lmao, let's hope that conductor is asleep or something at that moment

How? I guess it's all about getting my head hit first
Are you seriously laughing at someone who probably have seen what was left of a human?

We're all in the same boat here.

And if you already know how to, why ask the question?

Reactions: ThatStateOfMind, forthelasttime, cryone and 7 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I personally wouldn't want to traumatise the driver and the passengers. But, it's up to you. I don't want a violent death, if possible.

Reactions: ThatStateOfMind and trashhologram
DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
Are you seriously laughing at someone who probably have seen what was left of a human?

We're all in the same boat here.

And if you already know how to, why ask the question?
Lmao what did you expect from a suicidal? And I'm asking cus I'm doing it soon, so I'm asking if is there a way to guarantee that I'm not gonna live again. What's worse than to be alive is to be alive whitout your legs

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Lmao what did you expect from a suicidal? And I'm asking cus I'm doing it soon, so I'm asking if is there a way to guarantee that I'm not gonna live again. What's worse than to be alive is to be alive whitout your legs
It's full of suicidal people here who have at least respect for each other.

Reactions: BrainShower, butterball, ThatStateOfMind and 8 others
DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
I personally wouldn't want to traumatise the driver and the passengers. But, it's up to you. I don't want a violent death, if possible.
I mean I respect that. But I'm not that good of a person to care about how other feel about my death. He just need to close his eyes until the train hit me

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
Your choice. I don't care, I just wanted to suggest an objectively better way than just throwing yourself in front of a train, and hoping that you don't end up being the one who survived an incredible situation, but ended up without arms/legs/mind, instead of getting out.

Reactions: Skathon and DDramen
DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
It's full of suicidal people here who have at least respect for each other.
I'm sorry, but you don't know how i did end here. Everything in my life went wrong, litterly there no way I can get my shi.t together again. I just hate people including me, so if I get to traumatiz a person after my death that would be my last concern
Your choice. I don't care, I just wanted to suggest an objectively better way than just throwing yourself in front of a train, and hoping that you don't end up being the one who survived an incredible situation, but ended up without arms/legs/mind, instead of getting out.
But putting my head on the track waiting for the train is harsh, I don't think that I can do it. That's why I choose jumping, cus I'll just count to 3 and get all the courage and do it. Your method is good but I'm a pus.sy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
N

NightingaleOde

Jan 22, 2024
I'm a trauma therapist who has treated somewhere near a dozen train conductors and engineers with severe PTSD from train suicides. I mean, obviously our self deliverance from emotional pain is always paid for to.some extent by others, but in this case the visual flashbacks are.expecially awful.

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: butterball, moya117, cryone and 7 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Have you watched train suicide videos of people who have survived and cut in half it's freaking brutal

DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
I'm a trauma therapist who has treated somewhere near a dozen train conductors and engineers with severe PTSD from train suicides. I mean, obviously our self deliverance from emotional pain is always paid for to.some extent by others, but in this case the visual flashbacks are.expecially awful.
I don't care actually, I would give trauma to to a million train conductor just to be dead
Have you watched train suicide videos of people who have survived and cut in half it's freaking brutal
Not as brutal as my life is

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't care actually, I would give trauma to to a million train conductor just to be dead

Then why bother asking questions. No one can give you a 100% guarantee how to guide and you seem to not care about any possible out come. whether for traumatizing others or for your own pain and suffering or ending up with brutal survival. What you are asking for is not clear.

Reactions: BrainShower, Skathon, moya117 and 1 other person
DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
Then why bother asking questions. No one can give you a 100% guarantee how to guide and you seem to not care about any possible out come. whether for traumatizing others or for your own pain and suffering or ending up with brutal survival. What you are asking for is not clear.
I'm asking is there away to avoid any accident to cause me staying alive after the impact. That's what I'm asking for

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm asking is there away to avoid any accident to cause me staying alive after the impact. That's what I'm asking for
No there is no way to guarantee that. It's a method that may work or leave you in worse shape accompanied by chances of pain on impact or staying conscious until death and leaving truma for everyone else involved.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The only guarantee you'd have, to die almost painlessly, is putting your neck on the tracks so your're decapitated when the train rolls over you. SI? Stay in place when the train is coming? That's sth you have to manage completely on your own.

The topic about traumatizing the driver and others has be mentioned in almost every other answer already.

Reactions: moya117 and DDramen
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It's a selfish way to go.
Think of the passengers and mainly the poor train driver.

• Yay!
Reactions: BrainShower, Deleted member 82921, BlackMoon and 1 other person
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Personally I think the possible consequences if you survive make it a very unappealing option.

You could lose all your limbs, be left paralysed, making future attempts at ctb much much harder.

If you think you have it bad now, think how worse it could get.

Or you could be successful I guess, I mean plenty are.

Reactions: moya117, divinemistress36 and DDramen
DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
The only guarantee you'd have, to die almost painlessly, is putting your neck on the tracks so your're decapitated when the train rolls over you. SI? Stay in place when the train is coming? That's sth you have to manage completely on your own.

The topic about traumatizing the driver and others has be mentioned in almost every other answer already.
Ik it's a crucial way, but it's the only method accessible. For the matter of SI I'll find a way to get over it. Thank you
Personally I think the possible consequences if you survive make it a very unappealing option.

You could lose all your limbs, be left paralysed, making future attempts at ctb much much harder.

If you think you have it bad now, think how worse it could get.

Or you could be successful I guess, I mean plenty are.
I mean I tried the night night method didn't work for me so

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Nofuture1234
N

Nofuture1234

Jan 25, 2024

EXACTLY, if life is cruel enough to me I'd rather die than live, everyone else can just deal, I'll tell every 'traumatized' train conducter on Earth the same thing so many people have told me "too bad, so sad, boo hood, deal with it, other people have it worse, think of your privilege"
Why didn't the Night Night method work for you though? That's what I'm going with, not because I care about 'traumatizing' anyone but it just seems more comfy dying in bed

Reactions: divinemistress36 and DDramen
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
EXACTLY, if life is cruel enough to me I'd rather die than live, everyone else can just deal, I'll tell every 'traumatized' train conducter on Earth the same thing so many people have told me "too bad, so sad, boo hood, deal with it, other people have it worse, think of your privilege"
Why didn't the Night Night method work for you though? That's what I'm going with, not because I care about 'traumatizing' anyone but it just seems more comfy dying in bed
Awful thing to say. Sorry, but you all pulling others into your death.

Reactions: BrainShower, moya117 and Deleted member 82921
N

Nofuture1234

Jan 25, 2024
Awful thing to say. Sorry, but you all pulling others into your death.
So? Life's not fair. Those train conducters are responsible for their own happiness, if they choose to make themselves miserable over it that's on them. They should appreciate what they have, instead of comparing themselves to others who've been luckier--no, worked harder. It's their attitude that brings them misery.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and DDramen
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think the OP was asking for pro-life guilt tripping comments, if they wish to ctb this way it's their choice and anyway I admire those with the bravery for this method, I don't get why people are on here if they are so anti-suicide, the reality is that not everyone is privileged enough to have access to more peaceful methods anyway. What is selfish instead is how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where humans purposely make suicide inaccessible and leave people with no choice but to resort to methods like that. Anyway, OP I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: DDramen, Nofuture1234, 4am and 2 others
silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
Haven't spotted a pro-life argument in this thread yet, rather just users asking OP to think about other people they may affect by choosing this method?

Personally, I think the risk of failure and the potential fall-out of that failure would make this a non-viable option for me.

Either way, I hope you find peace in whatever you decide.

Reactions: BrainShower, moya117, ThatStateOfMind and 1 other person