?SYNTAX ERROR

?SYNTAX ERROR

Dec 30, 2018
DISCLAIMER: This post does not reflect this website as a whole, and I do not encourage anyone to do this.

How many of you find that you are not challenged enough in life? I know I do.

Do you feel better when you're in life and death situations and being challenged?

So, would you rob a bank? Or give yourself a challenge similar? Obviously the major implication is the possibility of ending up killing someone or police. I really, really don't want to do that. Nonetheless, I have put in a lot of time, effort and study to make a successful robbery. I definitely fancy explosives, thermal lances, engineering, and drones. I always think about it. I mean if you're suicidal anyway... why not?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. Perhaps you have thought of similar things or felt the same, but couldn't put it into words.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Here's an even harder challenge: Asking a girl you like out on a date.

• Hugs
Reactions: Flippy, lex and siray
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Here's an even harder challenge: Asking a girl you like out on a date.
I don't even know any girls and this sentence flooded my brain with adrenaline.

Seiko

Seiko

"Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby."
Jul 9, 2021
I mean if you're suicidal anyway... why not?

You can still value human life and property while still seeking to responsibly take your own. Though I am suicidal, I would never wish to obstruct the life, liberty, or happiness of others. I get your point though: if you're suicidal, why not challenge yourself to do something ballsy before you die?

I want to free-dive alone. No scuba equipment or wetsuits—just a snorkel. I'd go for multiple two-minute dives with my GoPro. Not exactly life-threatening, but can be very dangerous, hypoxic blackout and all.

Reactions: ?SYNTAX ERROR, siray and Symbiote
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
the last thing I want to do is something that could land me in prison and/or with serious injury. No extreme acts for me.

Reckless spending (with the thought I'd CTB when I ran out of resources) left me poor and still alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Alwaysbadtime
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I steal from a couple grocery stores...mostly non-food items. I don't like giving them money. I go to self-check out and only buy some shit...

• Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I have put in a lot of time, effort and study to make a successful robbery. I definitely fancy explosives, thermal lances, engineering, and drones. I always think about it.
So exciting. I'd like to skull-fuck the next Batman. I have put a lot of time & effort into penetrating his underground lair

batman GIF

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?