• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Hmm..drug overdoses might not be for you if an antiemetic is making you throw up. How much of it did you take?

It wasn't the Reglan itself that made me puke. Sorry, I should've been more clear. I took Percocet about 30 minutes after and that make me puke a bit a few hours later.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I didn't think I was supposed to eat before so I just didn't eat the whole day. It'd been nearly 24 hours.

If it was a few hours later, I'm assuming you just puked up a small amount of stomach fluids?

Nausea can be a side effect of opiates. Morphine is notorious for causing nausa, and the reason why the synthetic opiates were invented was to try to make opiates less likely to cause nausea.

You could just do it without the Percs, especially since that last video from Dr. Death mentioned that sodium nitrite might be more peaceful than previously thought. But even if you take the Percs and puke a few hours later, it shouldn't matter because the nitrite will have been absorbed by then. Some people puke while they're passed out after taking N, but they still die.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
If it was a few hours later, I'm assuming you just puked up a small amount of stomach fluids?

Nausea can be a side effect of opiates. Morphine is notorious for causing nausa, and the reason why the synthetic opiates were invented was to try to make opiates less likely to cause nausea.

You could just do it without the Percs, especially since that last video from Dr. Death mentioned that sodium nitrite might be more peaceful than previously thought. But even if you take the Percs and puke a few hours later, it shouldn't matter because the nitrite will have been absorbed by then. Some people puke while they're passed out after taking N, but they still die.

Yeah I'll do without the Percs.

I see thank you, I was worried I wasn't responding properly to the Reglan. I think I'm just over worrying. Can't afford to fail.