MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
Why is it so hard to find a partner to ctb with? Why do I want one? Why do I feel more hurt being lonely than I ever did before? Why can't I just leave alone? Why do I want romance before death? These thoughts are killing me.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Wanting romance before death makes it more difficult if not impossible to find a female partner.

Reactions: checkouttime
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Also, if that's what you want, you need to be up front about it immediately. Acting like you want only a ctb partner and then eventually saying you want romance first is creepy af for the other person to experience, as most baits-and-switches are.

Reactions: Deleted member 17949 and IrRegularjoe
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I think some people want the romance thing(not aimed at OP) as they think somebody wanting to CTB is vulnerable and therefore an easy target/lay.

which some people are, and using them for sexual reasons is just wrong(unless they want this)

ITS SS not match.com! but each to their own, if thats what people want to do!
One problem i had in the past and still do is that i want to do it all at the same time. I was trying to do a thousand things and making a milimeter of progress on each one (actually doing nothing). so i need to change and focus i need to choose one thing at a time either ctb, a new career , or a relationship not all 3 not a thousand one thing. What i mean is i can't try to get ctb done and start a reltionship i feel i can only do one at a time. i've tried it and i can't get anything done if i don't choose one thing. That way i actually get one thing done . i want to choose to ctb and give up a relationship and the rest.

1*zcyhP9evwKEImCFKtPQsYg.png

I think we can all be a little guilty of wanting everything at once!

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
Wanting romance before death makes it more difficult if not impossible to find a female partner.

I mean the romance part is more towards living I'm stuck between living and dying
Also, if that's what you want, you need to be up front about it immediately. Acting like you want only a ctb partner and then eventually saying you want romance first is creepy af for the other person to experience, as most baits-and-switches are.

I do say it up front but if it has to be plantonic I'm fine with that too but many still end up deciding to do it alone
I think some people want the romance thing(not aimed at OP) as they think somebody wanting to CTB is vulnerable and therefore an easy target/lay.

which some people are, and using them for sexual reasons is just wrong(unless they want this)

ITS SS not match.com! but each to their own, if thats what people want to do!

I think we can all be a little guilty of wanting everything at once!

The reason I want romance is a reason to live but then again I see those that want to ctb to see a loved one who left and idk I just wished I had love no matter where I go

I met one person who had a bf but wanted to die with someone and another who wanted to leave to be with someone already dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I mean the romance part is more towards living I'm stuck between living and dying

I do say it up front but if it has to be plantonic I'm fine with that too but many still end up deciding to do it alone

The reason I want romance is a reason to live but then again I see those that want to ctb to see a loved one who left and idk I just wished I had love no matter where I go

I met one person who had a bf but wanted to die with someone and another who wanted to leave to be with someone already dead.

I wouldn't have thought on here was a place to find love.......although i have read about the partners thread being like a dating site!!!

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Big agree, the most important thing here is proper communication. Even in the world of normal dating I found that failing to communicate interest screws up even my best chances anyway. Be open and realistic.

Also keep in mind that it can seem predatory to go looking for ctb partners when you want romantic experience from them. Be very careful with how you approach this.