• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I don't know if anyone will actually read or consider this but I wanted to remind everyone trying to do better that it is important to eat well and/or take a combination of vitamins each day that will keep your body going.

For I don't know how long now - physically I felt like crap, I was exhausted, unmotivated, more depressed, and out of energy. I started taking supplements about four days ago and it has helped with a lot of what I was struggling with above. I think the symptoms of depression were worsened by the exhaustion. It seems a bit more mild now.

Everyone's body is different and not everything will work to help everyone or their specific problem, but this seemed to help with some of mine.

I'm not sure if just a multivitamin is enough (it didn't make much of a difference to me), or a combination of them is better. Research or a visit to the doctor might be able to answer what specific supplements help with a certain need, but I wanted everyone to know it's worth their time to look into.

Take care of the body and your mind.

Well wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Whitewash11235814, sammii, woxihuanni and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's a good idea to check especially magnesium, B12 and vitamin D levels as I understand. Not that I am qualified or anything, just lay person's understanding.

Reactions: stellabelle
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
I feel physically weak all the time. This past year I completely stopped taking care of my body. I actually just started taking supplements today. Hopefully I keep up with them and see an improvement.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
It's a good idea to check especially magnesium, B12 and vitamin D levels as I understand. Not that I am qualified or anything, just lay person's understanding.
I've heard that too! Those are all the big ones. Great information sharing, and thank you for that piece!
I'm sure there are many others that help in combination. What I'm doing is a combination of different multivitamins taken as a liquid and capsules, I wish I was a legit witch doctor who had the magic fix all recipe of them but I just don't!

Some people swear by supplements. I'm not really a pushy person and I've had someone try to force additional supplements on me (but I'm trying to see what works for now without additions, and I don't absorb stuff well, and it's difficult to swallow pills!) - I'm just saying I think addressing the body is really important to helping us feel better.

I feel physically weak all the time. This past year I completely stopped taking care of my body. I actually just started taking supplements today. Hopefully I keep up with them and see an improvement.
I understand this completely. Consistency is my biggest struggle, I'm trying my best to make this routine work. Remember also that if one thing doesn't help, something else might. It's hard to figure out what we are deficient in. I hope you're able to stick to it and start feeling better/seeing improvement.

I don't think stuff magically gets better in just a day, but I think if we slowly start feeling better and setting realistic goals (even just being consistent with a vitamin routine or whatever is a realistic goal) we can start to achieve more and heal.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and Woodnote
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Having spent over 20k on supplements in the last few years I can honestly say they have limited benefits. It depends what you're trying to heal but if they work for people that's great!
hugs...DEATH!!!!!

Reactions: Susannah and stellabelle
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
I have an alarm set for 4am. I have a shotglass with meds and vitamins by the clock. Alarm goes off, I take the stuff. Helps with consistency

• Love
Reactions: stellabelle, Susannah, Whitewash11235814 and 1 other person
J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
You are what you eat.

Get rid of processed food,gluten and industrial food,GMO.
Full of poison.
That will make you feel better than any supplement.

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I think it's wonderful if supplements and vitamins help people. I have tried, of course, especially after I got bad injured. I'm more into natural supplements, ginger, lemon, turmeric, fish, garlic, honey. Some minerals are more effective to buy at a health store, but It cost shit loads and for me, it doesn't work at all.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and stellabelle