• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

heavilysedated

Apr 28, 2023
Hi all,

Disclaimer: I'm fairly new to the community and I've tried to catch up as much as I can so I'm not reposting but I haven't seen anything about the exact combo of meds I want to use to OD. Also I'm ESL so apologies for bad English.

Currently I have lots of:
Benzos (lorazepam and clonazepam)
Meto
Wellbutrin
Seroquel
Zyrtec (can also easily get Benadryl to)

I also have these but not sure if it's relevant:
Lamotrigine, Topamax, Rexulti, Abilify, Lexapro, epival, topiramate, apriprozal, Zoloft, divalporex

Am I able to mix these to ctb, I'd like to avoid using SN if possible cause I want to make it look like an accident (I'm know to frequently mix up meds and OD - just haven't been able to kms yet).

Thanks for your help

• Love
Reactions: lilohsuu
lilohsuu

lilohsuu

Jul 20, 2023
Hi all,

Disclaimer: I'm fairly new to the community and I've tried to catch up as much as I can so I'm not reposting but I haven't seen anything about the exact combo of meds I want to use to OD. Also I'm ESL so apologies for bad English.

Currently I have lots of:
Benzos (lorazepam and clonazepam)
Meto
Wellbutrin
Seroquel
Zyrtec (can also easily get Benadryl to)

I also have these but not sure if it's relevant:
Lamotrigine, Topamax, Rexulti, Abilify, Lexapro, epival, topiramate, apriprozal, Zoloft, divalporex

Am I able to mix these to ctb, I'd like to avoid using SN if possible cause I want to make it look like an accident (I'm know to frequently mix up meds and OD - just haven't been able to kms yet).

Thanks for your help
Hi ! Can i dm you?