• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023

Narrator has a bias but the video is still interesting. Wonder what the statistics would be if this practice was adopted in other countries.

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
I think there is something very wrong with our society.

Like Krishnamurti said: It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

And this becomes more and more relevant. It was relevant during his time and it still is, maybe more so, today.

And personally speaking, you can try to "fix yourself", but many of the core issues of society remain, and hard to change.

underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
shouldn't have looked at the comments top updooted is DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS OMFG MUSHROOMS ARE TEH MAGICAL I hate how substances are just so many people's personality

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I love how the first two top comments are talking about psychedelics, lol.

Anyway, I find it interesting how the lady reporting on the story decided to mention that her, and others like her, pain could be treated, even though the woman literally stated that her and her psychiatrist tried everything and nothing worked. The narrator doesn't even try to be somewhat objective. Euthanasia will likely never be the "default option". Most people don't want to die and making it less available to the general public won't keep a lot of people from attempting suicide. If you don't want people to kill themselves then we need to start trying to do more to make this world an easier place for people to live in. Why is it that people are more concerned over people killing themselves, rather than why people are killing themselves?

• Love
Reactions: EmpathyMinded