CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
To preface, I joined this site thanks to the video I am discussing, but I decided to rewatch it out of boredom and curiosity about seeing it from my perspective now.

Here are my thoughts:

• Is Cake123 an actual user he used a code name for? Because he sounds like someone he just.. made up to make his point? Everything Tantacrul said was conveniently "proven" by Cake123's messages.

• The person (he mentioned this person by legal name) that supposedly committed and then.. left a note or something saying the site should be taken down? Is that.. real? Because that makes zero sense.

Think about it. He ended up committing anyway. Did he have a "change of heart" last second and "realize the site was bad?" If so, why did he not just.. stop before CTBing? Unless he did it on purpose to pull a "13 Reasons Why" on us? I just can't wrap my head around it.

• So many "toxic things" he said happen on here I have not seen happen at all, not even on the Suicide Discussion area. I've only seen a person randomly bring up CTBing in a way that seemed encouraging ONCE and I'm 99 percent sure they just misunderstood my message anyway and assumed I wanted to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and LoiteringClouds
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
The answer to question 1 is yes, Cake123's based off of FC

• Love
Reactions: SoFewMethods, sserafim, Prime0 and 1 other person