• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gohome

gohome

Mar 24, 2024
this has surely been said by other people already but hey. i had a failed attempt about 2 weeks ago and a hospitalization following that. anyway, i'm just thinking again about what i hope death is like. i don't have any strong convictions about what's after life, but i've been treating it like sleep lately, i associated ctb to endless rest and peaceful dreams. as embarrassing and delusional this sounds, i hardly care, it's really just that at the end of the day (or week, month, even year) i'd take being asleep forever over everything. why do people like being awake so much?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to sleep eternally, the thought of such is all that comforts me and I certainly don't see anything desirable about being awake. I'd always prefer the true peace of non-existence to being conscious and aware in this cruel, meaningless existence, in fact eternal nothingness is all I've ever wished for.