Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
If you don't know what scarification is, this video gives a quick explanation and shows a professional doing one. It's kind of bloody, so beware of that makes you squeamish.

I got into self scarification a few days ago. I'm definitely not an artist, but I've still managed to cut the decepticon symbol and a sword into my thigh. They don't look great, but so far I'm liking it a lot more than regular cutting. It just makes me feel a lot more in control when I'm doing it, and if anyone manages to see the scars, I can just say I went to see a professional who messed up the carving.

bananabear

bananabear

Jan 20, 2020
seems intriguing actually. think ill try this later, since my usual cutting and self harm is slow and methodical anyways. some comfort in knowing its something others have done or looked at doing at least, and i think ill feel less guilt afterwards, knowing that. ill aim for a heart to start with on my thigh, probably a broken one. thanks for sharing <3

favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
I cut an arrow on my ankle over 10 years ago. It was of course done in amateurish way and it's barely visible. I also cut a date on my hip but it has faded by now.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I burned myself thinking it would just mark it, and it created lumped blistery scars that I hate. Be careful with things like this.

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Here I am, scared of blood tests, while people are cutting patterns into their skin