• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nezu.061

nezu.061

built for blame, laced with shame
Jul 16, 2023
i've been thinking about self harming differently for a short period of time. i've wanted to venture into more dangerous things. when it came to sh, i turned to 'cutting,' if you can even call it that. the thing is, the only razor i could use was deathly dull and it could barely get past the top layer of my skin. i'd have to jag it against my skin hard if i even wanted myself to bleed.

i've been curious about trying to burn myself ever since i accidentally burnt my arm once whilst trying to take something out of the oven. it was set to 400°F. it hurt, but it seemed perfect to me. i want to use the same blade and get it hot enough with a lighter so i can burn myself on my arms freely. but i'm curious, and have questions—how long should i hold the flame up to the blade for it to be 'hot enough' to leave a burn mark? i'm not even sure if a lighter would work properly. any help is appreciated, many thanks.

bea_bivng

bea_bivng

Catbun
Jul 16, 2023
I've also wanted to try a different method like burning myself, but I pulled my hair out which left me with a non-permanent flaw but anyway, I don't know how long you should keep the hot blade on your arm but I think the healing may be more painful 🤔 and you need to be careful as there is a risk of blistering 🫡

• Love
Reactions: nezu.061
nezu.061

nezu.061

built for blame, laced with shame
Jul 16, 2023
I've also wanted to try a different method like burning myself, but I pulled my hair out which left me with a non-permanent flaw but anyway, I don't know how long you should keep the hot blade on your arm but I think the healing may be more painful 🤔 and you need to be careful as there is a risk of blistering 🫡

i've already experienced the healing process, and i'm pretty familiar with the blistering and all that. the burn i got from the oven is just a flat, pink patch of skin now: the blisters are all gone. i'm fine if the healing process is painful, i just feel i need a more dangerous sh method because the 'cutting' isn't up to my standards anymore. but thank you for the insight, it's very appreciated. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: bea_bivng
h4yate

h4yate

qtest idol
Jul 13, 2023
how long should i hold the flame up to the blade for it to be 'hot enough' to leave a burn mark? i'm not even sure if a lighter would work properly.
youll need the blade to be around 40-50 degrees (celsius) to be hot enough to burn skin. a lighter might be viable - hold it up to the blade edge for a few minutes.

• Love
Reactions: bea_bivng and nezu.061