• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nofunclub

nofunclub

all in all, it’s just another brick in the wall
Jul 17, 2023
I heard that even small doses of MDMA damage your brain…
Apparently the study this is based on was retracted, because the researchers had accidentally injected the monkeys with methamphetamine, not MDMA. But the information is still disseminated as if it's true in all kinds of drug education programs in the USA.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think it depends on the brain chemistry
.some of them messed me up and some helped for a little bit.
Tbh idek if my meds damaged my brain. How do/did you know that they messed you up?

nofunclub

nofunclub

all in all, it’s just another brick in the wall
Jul 17, 2023
I think MDMA would be more beneficial for ptsd and maybe autism since it releases oxytocin the hormone that makes you feel bonded to others, more empathetic and trust others
This makes sense to me. It also decreases fear response and lets people with PTSD look at traumatic memories with reduced fear in order to be able to finally process and integrate the memories. I've been waiting on this therapy for like 3 years now lol. I do think it'll help people. But it won't get here soon enough for me.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It sounds like in Australia MDMA therapy is legal for ptsd under a doctor

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Don't psychedelics destroy your brain and result in brain damage? 👀
I had a cousin who inadvertently smoked a joint when he was young, laced with some type of psychedelic something or another. It messed him up for life. Fried his brain. He was a fraction of what he was when he came out of it. He was super smart and definitely heading to med school. After smoking whatever he smoked, he could barely tie his shoes. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but he was pretty bad. He was bad enough to get on disability for the rest of his life. All because someone laced a joint he bought with something psychedelic.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
I want to try it tbh, and I read that growing your own shrooms isn't that difficult, plus one container of shoorms can give you 3-4 'medium' doses, so that's pretty good.

Meditation/mindfulness slowly gets you to the same state (consciously speaking) but it's obivously not as fun or "interesting", but the headspace sometimes feels similar (obviously no visuals etc).

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
Have wanted to in the past but I'm terrified my mind would warp the experience and send me over the edge into psychosis. Had a brush with it after a huge dose of cannabis at university and I've never been more terrified, as much as I hate my OCD and depressive mindset/personality actual schizophrenia is by orders of magnitude worse.
I had a cousin who inadvertently smoked a joint when he was young, laced with some type of psychedelic something or another. It messed him up for life. Fried his brain. He was a fraction of what he was when he came out of it. He was super smart and definitely heading to med school. After smoking whatever he smoked, he could barely tie his shoes. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but he was pretty bad. He was bad enough to get on disability for the rest of his life. All because someone laced a joint he bought with something psychedelic.
Can attest to this, if your mind is vulnerable you really have to be careful.

Reactions: sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Don't psychedelics destroy your brain and result in brain damage? 👀
there hasnt been a single scientific study pointing out anything related to brain damage since the first time these drugs were studied. Absolutely zero. It mostly has positive effects on the brain and there is evidence to back that up. Bad rips happen and they can ruin your mental health but there is no chemical action through which they cause brain damage
Have wanted to in the past but I'm terrified my mind would warp the experience and send me over the edge into psychosis. Had a brush with it after a huge dose of cannabis at university and I've never been more terrified, as much as I hate my OCD and depressive mindset/personality actual schizophrenia is by orders of magnitude worse.

Can attest to this, if your mind is vulnerable you really have to be careful.
if you are predisposed to psychosis or schizophrenia then its not a good idea. However, mushrooms are really helpful for ocd because they rewire the neurons in the braim

Reactions: divinemistress36
G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
there hasnt been a single scientific study pointing out anything related to brain damage since the first time these drugs were studied. Absolutely zero. It mostly has positive effects on the brain and there is evidence to back that up. Bad rips happen and they can ruin your mental health but there is no chemical action through which they cause brain damage

if you are predisposed to psychosis or schizophrenia then its not a good idea. However, mushrooms are really helpful for ocd because they rewire the neurons in the braim
Sadly I have a predisposition, had a psychotic episode after the huge dose of cannabis, and knowing that and the way my mind works I would end up having a bad trip.

From what I've read the treatments can be life changing so I'm jealous of anyone who can take them with less risk.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Sadly I have a predisposition, had a psychotic episode after the huge dose of cannabis, and knowing that and the way my mind works I would end up having a bad trip.

From what I've read the treatments can be life changing so I'm jealous of anyone who can take them with less risk.
what was the psychotic episode? did you get treated in the hospital?

G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
A schizophrenic break, lasted a couple of days certainly longer than the effects of the drugs. Couldn't differentiate real from imagined events thought I had conversation with people I never had, couldn't concentrate, believed something evil was trying to possess me or some evil side of me was trying to take over... Spent most of it hauled up in my room by all accounts but my memory of the time is very patchy other than the feeling of dread and fear.

No hospitalisation but saw a doctor shortly after I felt "normal" they put it down to the cannabis.

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
i think psychedelic therapy can be helpful for some, but its also risky and i wouldnt recommend it for most people
when i did mdma, i spent like 6 hrs talking abt my feelings, and it was more helpful to me than 2 years of therapy, but also id never do it again, because the after effects of mdma are actually hellish
i spent the week after having these insane mood swings where id go from very nearly ctbing to writing poetry abt how beautiful life is, like every 15 minutes, and i was dissociating so bad i forgot who i was, felt like the longest week of my life
very nearly got committed, very nearly died, please be careful with drugs

Reactions: divinemistress36
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I did ketamine infusions and like everything else (meds, therapy, TMS, etc) it didn't help. The only thing they helped was to hasten my path to financial ruin at $750 per session.

• Informative
Reactions: k1w1